This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is comment #476: Sean McKenna.
When people ask me where the locals of Hawaii go to for vacation I always say, Las Vegas baby! In fact, my parents are there about 5 times a year. It’s a running joke in the islands that you’ll see people in Vegas that you would never run into back home.
In the Vegas Bound campaign, VisitLasVegas.com took 100 lucky residents of Cranfills Gap, TX on an all-expenses paid trip to Las Vegas where they filmed the entire experience and posted everything online to share with the world. Their message? Las Vegas is still a great place for family vacations.
When you think of Vegas, you think of gambling. However, there are so many other fun things for the whole family to do. There are zoos, museums, shows, winter activities, hot air balloons, performing arts, and shopping. Oh, the shopping you can do in Las Vegas!
My absolute favorite attration in Las Vegas is the Bellagio Water Show. If you’re there when they’re playing just the right song, it can be a moving experience. And guess what? It’s free! I could stand there all night and watch the water magically dance in the moonlight.
So when planning your next family vacation, why not consider Las Vegas? There’s something there for every one in the family!
So, how would you like to win a $200 voucher on Southwest Airlines to help you on your way? Of course, you may use this voucher towards travel anywhere Southwest flies, however, you definitely should consider Las Vegas as your family destination! To enter:
- Just stop by Vegas Bound before midnight, Feb 18th and view a few of their videos (warning: some videos may be for a more mature audience, nothing too racy though).
- Then come back and mention which video is your favorite, why, and what would you do in Las Vegas (keep it clean please)
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email on Feb 19th.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Vegas Bound.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.