This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is comment #3: Jamie
Last week, Sunnygram launched a new service for bringing mom and dad, or grandma and grandpa, into the digital age. Sunnygram assigns a unique email address to an older person (like email@example.com), and the person’s friends and family can send unlimited messages and high resolution digital photos by email. Sunnygram then creates colorful newsletters on personalized stationery sent to the older person through the U.S. Mail.
Grandma can respond for free using a pre-paid letter or by leaving a voice message, both of which are emailed back to the original sender. Some of the feedback that they’ve received is that older relatives love being reconnected with friends and family through letters and are thrilled to see the bright-yellow Sunnygram envelopes arrive in the mail.
So if you’re looking for a brand new way to stay in touch with loved ones far away, check out Sunnygram!
One month subscriptions are $9.95, however, Sunnygram has generously donated a 6-month subscription to one lucky person! To enter:
- Stop by Sunnygram before midnight, May 18th and check out all the great features your loved one will receive.
- Then come back and mention in comments on of these great features. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Sunnygram.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
|About the author:
Owner and founder of An Island Life. Sharing my life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii.