The winner is comment #115: Sandi
Scripps Networks — the leader in lifestyle media and home to Food Network – has recently launched their full site of the new online food experience Food2. Food2 is a highly interactive, video-centric website that talks cooking, eating, drinking and living. Here are some of the things you can find at Food2:
- Video – Food2 has more than a thousand short food and drink videos including web originals with new, fresh faces as well as shorts from the trusted talent and kitchens of Food Network.
- Challenges – Users compete head to head in virtual Food2 Challenges to find the prettiest, the tastiest, the cheapest, the weirdest, the sloppiest and the ugliest food around.
- Recipes – From quick and easy to palate expanding, no matter what type of needed, the authority of Scripps Networks and the Food2 community will steer you in the right direction.
- Tips – Whether gourmand or food-newbie, community-provided Food2 tips make navigating the kitchen a snap.
- Blog – Just like a party where everyone winds up in the kitchen talking food, the best food bloggers and most current food culture content all gather here at the Food2 Blog.
To help celebrate and promote their new site, Food2 is sponsoring a giveaway where one lucky person will receive the following gift pack:
- Food2 Shirt (large) or Corn Dog Air Freshener
- Food2 Gift Basket (items may vary)
- Bobby Flay’s Burgers, Fries, and Shakes Cookbook
- Just mention Food2.com on Twitter or Facebook before midnight, May 30th.
- Then come back and let me know in comments which one you did. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Food2.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
|About the author:
Owner and founder of An Island Life. Sharing my life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii.