Boy, I haven’t done one of these in a long time.
Here are 13 random things that happened in my little corner of the world.
- My 2 month old nephew was in the hospital because they found a hole in his heart. They flew him up to San Diego where he went through open heart surgery and had a pacemaker put in. I talked to BIL today and he’s doing fine!
- Believe it or not, my 10 month old niece was also hospitalized with Kawasaki Disease. They say she’s getting better every day.
- Girlie Girl had some sort of allergic reaction which caused her face to swell up. Of course, this happened on picture taking day.
- I took my SUV into the shop because the engine check light wouldn’t go off. They had it the entire day and still couldn’t figure out what was wrong. I guess I’ll be giving Toyota a call soon.
- Still haven’t gotten a replacement on my Treo 650. I didin’t realize how dependent I was on it until it was gone.
- My DVR decided to go on the fritz, too. It missed the first 15 minutes of Brothers & Sisters and didn’t even record the guys night on American Idol. If you watched it, who do you think will be eliminated?
- Last week I was trying to get something out of Baby Bug’s mouth and she bit me hard. It’s still numb!
- If you haven’t already noticed, I put in a theme switcher. I keep getting teased about my constantly changing looks. Themes are like shoes, you can’t have just one. BTW, I’m getting a new one added tomorrow!
- Woo Hoo! I’m still listed at Top Momma! Thanks for all your clicks! 8 days and counting!
- Since it seems like a lot of my blogging friends are going through a “blah” phase, I’m trying to think of something fun that everyone can participate in. Any suggestions?
- Kaimana escaped out of the house again. I didn’t realize it until I heard a cat fight next door and noticed the screen window missing. I went outside to call him and he came running back. Unfortunately, he tried to jump back into the window he came out of and didn’t realize that I had closed it. Ouch!
- I received the jewelry I won from Alli’s Originals! I’ll have to post a photo of it, they’re so cute! Girlie Girl loves her new bracelet!
- And last but not least, I know it doesn’t fit my TT theme but I have to send out my never ending gratitude to Be A Good Dad for helping me fix my broken blog. He voluntarily took this project on and worked tirelessly to get everything fixed. Also, thank you to Goofy Girl for reinstalling my pink shopping theme and for not lecturing me when I broke it . . . again. You guys are the best! If you need any tech help with your blog or a new look, they’re the ones to see.
TT - In The Movies
Technorati Tags: Thursday Thirteen Kawasaki Disease American Idol Brothers & Sisters Palm Treo 650