Win $100 to The Home Depot
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is Leah.
Yes, you heard correctly. Who out there would like to win $100 to spend at The Home Depot? Just think about it . . . Christmas decorations, new paint for the kids room, home appliances, lighting fixtures . . . the possibilities are endless!
The Home Depot gift cards are a great idea for the do-it-herself-ers and handymen on your gift list. This year, The Home Depot has 17 holiday gift card styles to choose from including a scratch-n-sniff gingerbread man that can be decorated with stickers and a card that looks and feels like it is covered with the handyman’s wrapping paper – duct tape. How fun is that?
The Home Depot has generously donated a $100 gift card for one lucky person! These gift cards are always a fun and easy gift idea. To enter:
- Stop by The Home Depot before Nov 30th and check out their products.
- Then come back and mention in comments what you’d buy if you won. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified on Dec 1st.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to The Home Depot.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
Owner of An Island Life and Family Review Network. Wife, mother, and flight attendant . . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.