TJ Maxx & Marshalls “Spendervention” (Giveaway)
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is comment #296: Michelle
By now I’m sure you’ve all seen the funny new Spendervention commercials on television. It’s the one where a group of friends get together to convince their buddy that they’re spending too much money at designer boutiques when they could be getting the same or comparable items at a much lesser cost if they only shopped at TJ Maxx or Marshalls.
According to TJ Maxx & Mashalls, here are 5 reasons why off-price is the way to shop:
- Buying Power – Our merchandise strategy can be summed up in two words – opportunistic buying. While other retailers buy merchandise several times a year, our buyers travel to market over forty weeks a year, sourcing from 10,000 vendors in 60 countries. These wide and frequent market trips allow us to buy closer to need and be smarter about trends. Also, because we are making deals closer to need, we are in a good position to negotiate a better price with vendors, and pass those savings along to our customers.
- Unbelievable Savings – Today more than ever our buyers can negotiate even better prices with vendors due to many factors: department stores planning their inventories much lower, overbuying and then canceling orders, or designers overproducing. All these things allow us to deliver the same merchandise sold in department stores, at the same time, at much lower prices to our customers.
- Product Quality – At T.J. Maxx and Marshalls our values extend to the important partnerships we have with our vendors. The vast majority of our merchandise is sourced directly from top designers and manufacturers. Over 95% of merchandise at T.J Maxx and Marshalls is the same first quality items that you would find at a department or specialty store at the same time.
- Fresh Merchandise – While department stores only receive new merchandise seasonally, our stores receive more than 10,000 new items each week. When you shop at T.J. Maxx and Marshalls, you’re bound to find a new, differentiated selection of merchandise with every shopping experience.
- No Sale, Ever – Our reputation has been built on offering our customers an ever-changing selection of brand name family apparel at great values every day. We know customers are bombarded with “sales” and savings messages all the time. We try to keep it simple for them by offering great values every day. There is no need to wait for a sale or clip coupons.
So if you’re looking for great items at an affordable price, check out TJ Maxx & Marshalls. Your wallet will thank you!
Thanks to these fine stores I have a $25 gift card for Marshalls & $25 to TJ Maxx to give away to one lucky shopper!
- Just mention in comments before midnight, June 6th your Spendervention story. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to everyone world-wide! Good luck!
|About the author:
Owner and founder of An Island Life. Sharing my life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii.