When we think of jelly beans we immediately think of Jelly Belly. All those wonderful flavors – cotton candy, coconut, watermelon, chocolate pudding . . . just to name a few. Of course, there are also those flavors we prefer to stay away from like licorice and chili mango. But half the fun is not knowing which flavor you have until you bite into it.
With Easter just around the corner as well as National Jelly Bean Day (April 22nd) now’s the time to stock up on your favorite flavors as well as other official Jelly Belly products:
- Jelly Belly Ear Buds – Jelly Belly shaped ear buds.
- Jelly Belly Scented Rubber iphone Case – Give you iphone a sweet smelling protective second skin! Colors and smells available in Strawberry Cheesecake, Licorice, Berry and Cherry.
- Jelly Belly Electric Ice Shaver -Create your own Jelly Belly snow cones. The Jelly Belly Ice shaver quickly and easily shaves ice into mounds of soft, fluffy snow – it’s a delicious way to enjoy your favorite Jelly Belly jelly bean flavors in a new and refreshing way!
- Jelly Belly Manual Shaver – Create your own Jelly Belly snow cones the old fashion way! Crank the hand and watch mounds of soft, fluffy snow pile up for your favorite icey or snow cone!
- Jelly Belly Giant Bubble Wand – Jelly Belly makes Springtime complete, with their Giant Bubbly Wand! Kids of all ages will have a blast making huge bubbles in some of the most delicious scents – Grape Jelly, Very Cherry and Top Banana!
- Jelly Belly Pop Up Bubbles – A magical new way to play with Jelly Belly Scented Bubbles! Simply squeeze the bottle and the pop-up bubble wand appears fully loaded with bubble liquid. Blow tons of bubbles, and then release the squeeze to magically re-dip the wand back into the solution! This exclusive non-spill design will help moms and dads keep everyone’s Easter outfits clean and in-tact all day long!
- Jelly Belly Scented Nail Polish – Now y your favorite Jelly Belly jelly bean flavor is right at your finger tips! Includes 5 scented polishes – Very Cherry, Bubble Gum, Orange Sherbet, Kiwi and Berry Blue.
- Jelly Belly 4 Shower Gel Set – Come out of the shower smelling like your favorite Jelly Belly jelly bean – each fragrance is faithfully translated into a moisturizing body wash that will leave you clean, moisturized and smelling sweet – Includes 4 jelly bean shaped bottles with Island Punch, Coconut, Berry Blue and Orange Sherbet shower gels.
- Jelly Belly Set of 5 Shimmering Body Mists – A set of 5 Shimmering Mists allows you sparkle and smell delicious! Includes Crushed Pineapple, Kiwi, Island Punch, Berry Blue and Orange Sherbet.
- Jelly Belly Set of 6 Lip Balms – You’re favorite flavors on the tip of your tongue! Moisturize your kissers with this set of 6 scented lip balms which includes flavors, Very Cherry, Orange Sherbet, Crushed Pineapple, Kiwi, Berry Blue and Island Punch.
Boy, Jelly Belly sure has come a long way from just jelly beans! And these brightly colored products are perfect for Easter Baskets, goody bags, and Easter Egg hunts.
We received a selection of items including pencils, pencil pouch, mini-bags of assorted Jelly Belly, Green Apple Scented Colored Bubbles, and Grape Scented Pop Up Bubbles.
The Pop Up Bubbles was pretty cool. We just had to squeeze the bottle and the wand popped up. I felt that was a great feature since my kids tend to lose those little wands. We also liked the yummy grape scent. The kids kept trying to smell the bubbles as they chased them through the yard. However, the only thing you have to be careful of is the first few times that you use it. Because the bottle is full with bubble solution, when you squeeze the bottle the solution spills over the side. Other than that, we really enjoyed the Pop Up Bubbles.
The Green Apple Scented Bubbles were pretty cool, too. It didn’t have a pop up wand but it did make a whole lot of colorful iridescent bubbles. And since the solution is non-toxic and contains no dyes it perfect for kids 3 years and older.
So whether you’re planning your Easter festivities or looking for a way to celebrate National Jelly Bean Day, don’t forget to include Jelly Belly! Purchase your Jelly Belly products at Amazon.com.
This post was written for Jelly Belly who provided the complimentary products in exchange for my honest review.
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.