About the Book
Take control of your funds with Personal Investing: The Missing Manual. This lively and easy-to-understand guide provides the confidence, tools, and insight you need to evaluate and invest in financial products that target success over the long term. You’ll learn how to set goals and research the types of investments — mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and other financial products — that can best help you achieve them.
Your financial goals probably include a comfortable retirement, paying for your kids’ college education, and long-term healthcare. But you can’t reach those goals by putting your money in a savings account. You need to invest it so it grows over time. Three seasoned personal finance experts show you how in this jargon-free guide.
- Investing demystified. Get clear, real-world examples of why investing is crucial to your financial goals
- How to invest. Learn how to evaluate four types of investment so you make the right decisions
- Hidden gems. Discover lesser-known, low-cost investments that provide tax advantages
- Retirement, Education, Healthcare. Find chapters devoted to the fine points of each of these big-ticket goals
- Flexibility. Learn how to change your investment strategy as you age
- Choices. Find an investment plan that’s right for you — whether you’re a conservative investor or go-for-broke risk-taker
I have now read a few of the missing manual books and have been impressed with all of them thus far, and this one was no different.
A father of two who works to balance working full time in college administration along with trying to regain his kingdom on a daily basis. Exploring the joys and challenges of being a father, parent and husband, you can explore the divadom with him daily at Dad of Divas.