February 25, 2007
I found this somewhere on the internet a while back and thought I would share them again. They’re hilarious!
Titles of children’s books you’ll NEVER see. At least I hope not!
- You Were An Accident
- You Are Different and That’s Bad
- The Boy Who Died From Eating All His Vegetables
- The Kids’ Guide To Hitchhiking
- Fun Four-Letter Words to Know and Share
- The Pop-Up Book of Human Anatomy
- Pop! Goes the Hamster . . . and Other Great Microwave Games
- Strangers Have The Best Candy
- The Attention Deficit Disorder Association’s Book of Wild Animals of North Amer - Hey! Let’s Go Ride Our Bikes!
- Controlling the Playground: Respect Through Fear
Is there any more that you can come up with?
- While you’re here, please stop by Colloquium. She also writes for a blog called Write Stuff. Check out her latest post entitled Life in the Blogosphere: Why Are We Here? I think this is the perfect article for all those out there experiencing the blogging blahs. Check it out by clicking on her thumbnail.