June 24, 2007
- First of all, thank you for all your comments, thoughts, and opinions on this post. I didn’t realized the controversy I was stirring up. It was interesting to read all the different views on the subject. Nothing wrong with that. If everyone thought the same, blogs would get pretty boring! However, after some consideration, I’ve decided to delete Robert’s comments. Even though everyone is entitled to their opinion, attacking another blogger’s comment and calling them names is just not cool. Moving on . . .
- The random winner of my giveaway for Dragonfly and the Web of Dreams is . . . A Bookworm’s Diary! Congratulations! Please your mailing address and I’ll send the book on it’s way. Thank you to everyone who entered.
- The Carnival of Family Life is up at Everyday Disasters. Christine did a great job in organizing and presenting this week’s edition. Stop by and check it out. For more info on how you can participate, please see the sidebar.
- How would you like to win $100 to Amazon. com? All you have to do is visit Rosina Lippi, answer her meme on your blog and post an advertisement box promoting her new book - Tied to the Tracks. Deadline to enter is July 3rd.
- Win $50 to JBox, on online shopping site that specializes in Japanese products. Just stop by Anime Fans and leave a comment on one of their posts. The random winner will be announced on July 2nd.
- Over at Facipiers and Stinky Toes, they’re giving away a cool Mustard Sprout Marshall Bag with Little Marsh Bag (valued at $120) from Baby Browns. All you need to do is visit the Baby Brown website and pick your