I was recently tagged by Everything Moms and The Foo Logs to do an 8 Random Things About Me(me). Some of my long time blogging friends may already be familiar with some of these so you may be excused from reading this post. *wink*
Each player lists 8 random facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
- In response to this post, no, I don’t surf. In fact, I can’t even swim. Yes, I know it’s shocking since I live on an island and I’m a flight attendant. I always say that if the plane goes down, the passengers are going to have to save me!
- I’m also somewhat claustrophobic and suffer from motion sickness. I get sick even on a rocking chair.
- I never wanted to be a flight attendant. I got the job by accident and initially turned them down. Then I realized that if 1400 other applicants wanted the job, maybe there’s something to it. I said I’d try it for a year and then go back to my original job. It’s now been 12 years and I can’t imagine doing anything else.
- I’m a Disney fanatic. I try to go to Disneyland at least once a year with the family and few more times on my layovers.
- I’m very impatient, especially when it comes to driving. I can’t handle rude drivers and I try to avoid traffic at all costs.
- I’m addicted to Starbucks White Chocolate Mochas. I can’t walk by a Starbucks without buying one.
- I’ve always wanted spend Christmas in New York. Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Broadway, etc.
- I have a serious sweet tooth. I have to have some sort of dessert or snack every night before I go to bed.
Since this one has been going around for a while, I won’t tag anyone. However, if you feel the urge to do it, please let me know and I’ll come by to check it out.
Hope you’re all having a great weekend!