February 4, 2008 by Kailani
Filed under random thoughts
This has been a long and exhausting weekend for various reasons. Instead of bore you with the details, I thought I’d just mention some bloggy things going on right now.
- As most of you know, I’m headed for Tahoe next month. Although I would love to post my daily experiences, realistically I know I won’t. I’ll be too busy trying to defrost in front of the fire and cursing myself for not going to Disneyland instead. Anyway, I was wondering if any of you would like to guest post while I’m gone. I was thinking of having maybe 3 guest slots so if by some miracle there are more than 3 people interested, then I’ll just take the first 3 to contact me. I would prefer the posts be of a somewhat informative nature and focus on the subjects that I usually blog about but hey, I guess beggars can’t be choosy. (okay, you know that I’m the beggar in this senario, right?) Please or you may use the contact form above.
- I had the opportunity to meet with one of my favorite bloggers – Memarie Lane. You know she just has to be someone extra special for me to agree to be interviewed in person. Go check it out!
- This week’s edition of 5 Minutes Around the Blogosphere is up. I can’t believe it’s my 20th edition already. Don’t forget to let me know if you have something you’d like to include in an upcoming post.
- Last week I emailed the Valentine’s Day Goody Swap partners out. If you haven’t received it yet, please let me know.
- The Carnival of Family Life is up at A Child Chosen. There’s some really great stories there!
- And last but not least, guess where we’re going tomorrow:
Hope you all had a great weekend!
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii. She is also the founder of the group review site - Family Review Network. Follow along on her adventure of a lifetime this Winter as a member of the Vaseline Dry Skin Patrol!