It’s off to work I go . . .
Yup, today I’m leaving on a jet plane for a 4 day (yikes) trip to Seattle then on to Portland. While I’m gone, WP will be working hard to publish my pre-written posts for your amusement. Here’s what’s in store for you:
- Wordless Wednesday ~ Guess what will be Baby Bug’s favorite color — if I have anything to say about it?
- Back by popular demand . . . Blog My Blog. If you missed it the last time, now’s your chance to join in. It was hilarious (and scary) to read some of your responses!
- Check out my entry in Write From Karen’s photo contest ~ A Special Mom Moment. If you hurry, you can submit your entry too! Just don’t forget to vote for me, please!
And if that’s not enough, here are some interesting things going on around the blogosphere this week:
- Don’t forget to join the blogging community on April 18th as we gather together to support Heather in her time of need.
- It’s the 50th edition of the Carnival of Family Life being held at Everyday Disasters. If you’ve never submitted a post before, what are you waiting for? Come and join the cool crowd! Well, I think they’re cool anyway.
- There’s a contest giving away a COACH bag. Try not to get caught in the stampede.
- Who doesn’t love a Tea Party with prizes?
- MamaBlogga has comprised a list of the Top 30 Parent Blogs based on Technorati ranking, number of blogs linking to the blog, number of MyBlogLog community members, number of Bloglines subscribers, Google PageRank (just for the heck of it), and the number of comments received in a week. Guess who’s lucky #13? See if anyone else you know made the list.
So, my friends, I hope you all have a wonderful week. I’ll catch up with your crazy lives when I get back. Be safe!
BTW, guess what the wonderful DH is planning on getting for me very soon. Yipee! It’s not set in stone as to which specific one we’re getting but this is the one we’ve been looking at. Any recommendations?