Looks like I’m still having server problems. I have someone working on it and hopefully it will get fixed soon. The weird thing is that some people say they’re not experiencing any problems and some are saying they can’t access my blog at all. Since I can still access your comments via email, could you please let me know what’s going on?
For me, I can access my admin page periodically, however, it takes for-ev-er to load. Therefore, this will probably be my last post until it’s back to normal. Until then, I figure I should take care of some housekeeping items.
- It’s possible that there will be no Aloha Friday this week since I’m not sure I’ll even be able to post later on.
- I’ve started writing reviews at Props & Pans. Come check out my debut and say Hi! It’s kind of lonely being the new kid there.
- The winner of the Casting Call Auditions is Renee & Darly of fefyfomanna. You will receive a cool button to display, a spot in my blogroll (even though you’re already there), and a place in my sidebar (once the blog is fixed). Congratulations! Let’s do it again next month!
- The winners of the momAgenda Giveaway has been posted. I will also be notifying each winner via email. For those who weren’t as lucky this time around, momAgenda is generously offering everyone a 40% discount on all their dated items. Beginning Monday, just click on their button in my sidebar and enter the code “islandmom” during checkout. This is such a great deal that I’m definitely getting the pink desktop planner!
- Some of our blogging friends are holding some cool giveaways. Go check them out!
- Sandier Pastures – Custom Blog Theme by RS Designs
- Are We There Yet? – Under My Umbrella
- Blonde Mom Blog – Outdoor Portable Playmat
- Everything Moms – The Lost Memoirs of Jane Austin by Syrie James
- Anyone want a free sample of Fiber One Cereal? Eat Better America is offering samples if you sign up for their newsletter. Pretty cool deal!
I think that’s it for now. Signing off until further notice. Don’t miss me too much! *wink*
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii. She is also the founder of the group review site - Family Review Network. Follow along on her adventure of a lifetime this Winter as a member of the Vaseline Dry Skin Patrol!