Around The Blogosphere
Here are some things going on around the blogosphere:
- Don’t forget that tomorrow is Aloha Friday. Thank you to everyone who participated last week! I’ll be having another giveaway where one of the participants will win a 2008 Hawaiian Pictorial Wall Calendar. Congratulations to JameeForever – last week’s winner.
- Enter my giveaway at An Island Review where you could win a 4oz bottle of Skin MD Natural.
- Just a reminder, my annual Halloween Costume Contest will be coming up towards the end of the month. The best costume will be selected (via votes) in three categories – kids, pets, & adults. The winners will receive gift certificates from Amazon.com. Start taking those photos!
- This week’s host for the Carnival of Family Life is My Wealth Builder. Deadline to submit your family-related post is Saturday, 12 midnight HST. For more info, please see the sidebar.
- Over at Scribbit, Michelle is having her monthly Write-Away Contest. This month’s theme is “Things that scare me.” It could be a new post or something from your archive. Deadline to enter is October 17th.
- Be A Good Dad is looking for new parenting blogs to add to his feed reader and he needs your help. Just stop by his blog and leave in comments your url and a link to one of your posts. Then suggest another parenting blog for him to check out. What a great way to make new blogging friends!
- The Parent Bloggers Network is holding a blog blast this Friday. You could win a $200 Visa Check Card! This week’s theme is “How far would you go (or have gone) to get your kid what they wanted or needed?” For more info, click here.
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii. She is also the founder of the group review site - Family Review Network. Follow along on her adventure of a lifetime this Winter as a member of the Vaseline Dry Skin Patrol!