Baby Bug was tagged by Becca of Mom of 3 Girls to do a meme regarding 8 random things about her life. Since she’s only 2 years old, I’m not sure she can find 8 things but she’ll try! So, without further ado, here’s Baby Bug’s blogging debut.
My Mommy says I need to find 8 things about me to share with you. Since I always do what Mommy says, here goes:
- Mommy thinks I can’t really talk yet but I fooled her! I know how to talk but choose not to. It’s so much more fun to scream to get my way!
- Even though I sometimes bully my older sister around, I really love her. I want to be just like her when I grow up. Shhh . . . don’t tell!
- My favorite thing to watch on television right now is not Sesame Street or Barney. It’s Hairspray. That Zac Efron is a hottie!
- I love all kinds of music. Every time a song comes on the radio or television, it stops me in my tracks and I have to find out where it’s coming from. And did I tell you I can break dance?
- I love having my picture taken. Whenever I see a camera, I just put on my mushy face and say “cheese”. Desert Songbird thinks I should patent my smile. Hmmm . . . .
- I have my own personal pony. His name is Kaimana and I love to ride him around the living room. He doesn’t always want to co-operate, though. He’s usually too busy cleaning himself or playing with his scratching post.
- I love to finger paint! Did you know that the best way to do it is with spaghetti sauce on the new hard wood floor?
- Want to know the best way to get your Mommy off the computer? Take off you diaper, run around the house au natural, and see how fast she comes running!
Wow, I actually came up with 8 things! Does that mean I can have an extra dessert tonight?
Now I have to find a few others to tag. This might be a little hard since you all know how fast a toddler can run! Hmmm, let’s see . . . how about Pristine of Sandier Pastures, Katelyn of Are We There Yet?, Emma of Almost Somewhat Positive, Norah of The Robinson County Post and any other kiddos out there who want to break out into blogging.