A Plant is Reborn
Remember this post? Well, for those of you who were asking, here is the update.
We eventually decided to call Grandpa up and beg him to take the plant back. When we got there, he was shocked at how fast the poor thing withered up. Did we keep it out of direct sunlight? Yes. Did we water every day? Yes. Not too much water, right? Nope.
He said he would take care of it but he wasn’t making any promises.
This was about a week ago. Last night we went to their house for dinner and of course the first thing Girlie Girl asked when we walked into the house was, “How’s my plant?�?
Here it is. Looks like it’s getting a second chance at life. Thank you Grandpa!
Around the Blogosphere this week:
- Don’t forget to enter my PicaJet Photo Organizer giveaway.
- The Carnival of Family Life is up at Colloquium.
- The Carnival of Cities is up at Homespun Honolulu.
- Trista of The Pumpkin Patch is hosting an End of Summer Party.
- Summer’s Nook is hosting a Group Writing Project. The theme is A Person Who Changed My Life.
- Write From Karen is hosting a photo contest. This time the theme is Back-to-School.
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii.