This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is Shelly @ Adventures of a Breastfeeding Mother.
Princess Linen is one of those sites that you just love to take your time and look around. They have the most adorable items for babies and children and almost everything can be personalized with your child’s name.
You’ve probably already seen some of Princess Linen’s items without even knowing it. Some of her products have been featured in Wonder Time, Parents, Parenting.com, People, OK!, and US Magazine. Even Suri Cruise has been seen sporting a Garden Princess Dress from Princess Linen.
Girlie Girl recently had the opportunity to review the new Doodlebugz Chef Apron & Hat in pink. She was thrilled since she really enjoys helping me in the kitchen and let me tell you, the quality of these items were excellent. Especially the hat, it looks and feels like the real thing! I can tell that they will last for a very long time.
Giveaway: Princess Linen has generously donated a personalized Chef Apron & Hat set (value $30) to one lucky winner. To enter:
- Stop by Princess Linen before midnight, August 8th and take a look around.
- Then come back and mention in comments what your favorite it is. Thatâ€™s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified on August 9th.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn more entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Princess Linen.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to US addresses only. Good luck!
Princess Linen is offering everyone 15% off your next purchase. Just use the code ISLAND15 at checkout.
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.