When it rains, it pours! I haven’t been tagged for a while and then I get three at once. At least, they’re all the same meme so I can do them all at once! Mahalo to The Pumpkin Patch, Voice on Miscellaneous Matters, andÂ Life After College — a real job.
If you’ve been reading my blog from the beginning, some of these you’ll probably already know.
Each player starts withÂ eight random facts about themselves (Trista said 7 and Rosemarie said 10. I decided to compromise). When you’re done, you need to tag eight other people.Â Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they’ve been tagged and to read your blog!
- I can’t swim. Yes, I live Hawaii and I’m a flight attendant and I CAN’T SWIM!
- I finally decided to start my online business and will be unveiling it after I return from my Disneyland vacation. In the meantime, I’ve been selling some of the things on ebay and have been doing surprisingly well!
- I have a Masters degree in Human Resources Managment specializing in Sexual Harassment and Recruitment.
- Sometimes I stay up late and watch my daughters sleep. I can’t believe how fortunate I am.
- No matter how many times it’s explained to me, I just can’t seem to understand how trackbacks work.
- I love desserts. Sometimes when I go out to eat, I have my dessert before I have my entree.
- Before I was a flight attendant, I used to be afraid to fly. The only way you could get me on a plane was to medicate me and knock me out.
- I love all things girly and feminine.
I’m sure almost everyone has already done this. However, if youÂ haven’t and you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged. Let me know if youÂ participate so I canÂ check it out!
Owner of An Island Life and Family Review Network. Wife, mother, and flight attendant . . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.