The $50,000 Question Meme
Don’t forget to enter the Texas Instruments giveaway at An Island Review. You could win a TI-84 Silver Plus Graphing Calculator valued at $120!
Wouldn’t I just love to have this happen!
A philanthropist awards you $50,000 with the stipulation that you may use half of it for yourself and the other half you must use for the benefit of others. By “benefit of others�? it can mean anything really, buying a gift for a family member or donating to a charity.
Thanks to Tiggerprr’s Scratching Post, I get to dream big for just a little while.
- How do you spend the money on yourself? First, I would become debt-free. Then I would probably buy a Prada handbag.
- How do you use the money for others? Please be detailed, so if you say “give X dollars to charity, let us know what charity and why you select that one. I would build my parents a second story on their home so my Mom could have a balcony to watch the sun set.
- If you were to spend part of your money to have a performer do a show for you, who would it be and why? I would have the cast of High School Musical perform a concert for all our friends and family because it would be so much fun to see Girlie Girl’s face! You’re all invited! Especially you Amy!
- If you were to use it on a new vehicle for yourself, what kind? Probably a BMW or Lexus.
- If you spent part of it to go to a “fantasy�? camp, what type would you choose? Is there a fantasy camp where you could just shop all day?
- If you were to use it to buy season tickets for a sports team, what team would it be? I’m not all that into sports. However, DH likes The Raiders so I guess it would be for them.
- If you were to use it to go on a cruise (assuming you like cruises) where would you cruise to? I’ve always wanted to go on a Disney Cruise. Is that lame or what?
- If you were to use it to go to NYC to see a show (or shows) what would you see? My favorite is Phantom of the Opera. I’ve seen it 4 times and I’d love to see it again.
- Totally off subject (but since Fall is coming) what is your favorite carnival food (I was watching “Big�? while writing this and saw them at the carnival)? Malasadas
Now it’s back to reality. *sigh*
Tagging: Colloquium, the so called me, Down With the Kids, Sandier Pastures, and you! Let me know if you do this so I can check out how you’d spend your fortune!
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii.