I was tagged again, this time by my dear friend Holly’s Corner Blog.
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
The Life & Times of a First Time Stay at Home Mom
Mom of 2 and Wife of 1
An Island Life
Next select five people to tag. I decided to tag the 5 newest additions to my bloglines in hopes to get to know them better. They are A day in the life . . . , Whee! All The Way Home, Aimee’s Blog, Just another mommy blog, and skindiving. If anyone else would like to participate, please let me know so I can come and visit!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
- I was single and living on my own. At the time, I had pretty much given up on ever finding Mr. Right or having a family.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
- I was still on maternity leave from work and spending time with a 6 month old Baby Bug.
Five Snacks You Enjoy
- Chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies
- Lays Potato Chips
- Hurricane Popcorn (buttered popcorn, rice crackers, nori)
- Pillsbury Toaster Strudel
- Butter Toffee Peanuts
Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To
- Home – Chris Daughtry
- The Sweet Escape – Gwen Stefani
- Streetcorner Symphony – Rob Thomas
- For The First Time – Kealii Reichel
- Makes Me Wonder – Maroon 5
Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire
- Become debt free
- Build my parents a second story on their home with a balcony for viewing sunsets
- Buy a home with a bigger entertaining area
- Send the kids to private school
Five Bad Habits
- Sleeping late
- Too much junk food
- Over-analyzing things
- Being a perfectionist
Five Things You Like To Do
- Working as a flight attendant
- Taking the kids to the park
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
- Leg warmers
- Big hair styles
- 3 inch heels
- Blue eye shadow
- A Members Only jacket
Five Favorite Toys
- Treo Smartphone
- Sony VIAO Notebook
- iPod Nano
- Casio Digital Camera
- Brother Sewing & Embroidery Machine
Now it’s your turn!
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.