How About Some Bloggy Advice?
My sincere apologies to Judy of Welcome to My World of Dreams. She tagged me a while ago to do this meme and I’m only just getting around to it. I figure I better get on with it especially since I got tagged again by Charming & Delightful!
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think- if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. **
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. ***
3. Don’t let money change ya! *
4. Always reply to your comments. ********
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. ****
6. Don’t give up – persistence is fertile. **
7. Give link credit where credit is due. ******
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post. ****
9. Visit all the bloggers that leave comments for you – it’s nice to know who is reading! ****
10. Make a blogger template unique: change the background colour, or add a background picture to your header. *
11. Write positively even if the situation is seemingly negative — spread joy and not gloom. You can do it!*
12. When you find something that interests you, write about it. Sharing yourself with others is one of the best things about blogging.*
13. Start draft posts to capture ideas for future posts, so you don’t lose track of them. http://charmingdelightful.blogspot.com/
14. Be helpful to new bloggers. Remember when you first started blogging and didn’t know how to post a link? Or was that just me?
Do I really have to tag TEN people? Alright, here goes . . . Holly’s Corner Blog, The Ice Box, Almost Somewhat Positive (even though she’s on vacation right now), Are We There Yet, Pass The Torch, Mommy The Maid, The Wilson Six, Write From Karen, bad jokes and oven chips, and Sunshine’s Blog. Whew!
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii.