Everything You’ve Ever Wanted to Know About Me and Then Some
Okay, I would totally understand if you wanted to skip this post and come back again tomorrow. LOL!
I’ve been tagged by Mommy the Maid to do this 70, yes I said 70, question meme. Who in the world came up with 70 questions? So much for remaining anonymous, huh?
Anyway, thank you Mommy the Maid for thinking about me. I’ll be a good sport and play along. The rest of you can go take a nap now.
1. Are your parents married or divorced? Married for 43 years.
2. Are you a vegetarian? I wish I could be but I love prime rib too darn much.
3. Do you believe in Heaven? Yes, I do.
4. Have you ever come close to dying? I don’t think I was close to dying but it sure felt like it. Remember the time Girlie Girl fell into that 9′ pool and my non-swimming body jumped in to save her? Yup, I thought I was going to die.
5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? None. I don’t even wear my wedding ring 24/7!
6. Favorite time of day? After the girls are asleep.
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Only if they’re cooked.
8. Do you wear makeup? Yes. You wouldn’t want to see me without it!
9. Ever have plastic surgery? No.
11. What do you wear to bed? Cotton tank top and shorts. I can’t wear long pants to bed.
12. Have you ever done anything illegal? Not that I can think of. I’m such a square.
13. Can you roll your tongue? Sure can.
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows? Yes, daily. It drives me crazy. Sometimes I look at GG’s eyebrows and I want to grab the tweezers.
15. What kind of sneakers? Sketchers.
16. Do you believe in abortions? I don’t think I could ever have one but I’m pro-choice.
17. What is your hair color? Dark brown.
18. Future child’s name? No future child in the works. However, if we ever had a boy we wanted to name him Kai.
19. Do you snore? I don’t think so.
20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? New York at Christmas or Japan.
21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Nope, there’s barely enough room with my two cats there.
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Get debt free.
23. Gold or silver? Silver or white gold.
24. Hamburger or hot dog? Hamburger with bacon and cheese.
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Chicken since there’s so many ways to prepare it.
26. City, beach or country? I’m a city girl.
27. What was the last thing you touched? It would have to be the computer mouse and keyboard, right?
28. Where did you eat last? We had dinner at Zippys last night.
29. When’s the last time you cried? Watching Grey’s Anatomy when that young couple found out they had miscarried. Brought back painful memories.
30. Do you read blogs? Yes, more than I should.
31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? NO.
32. Ever been involved with the police? I dated one. Does that count?
33. What’s your favorite shampoo conditioner and soap? Paul Mitchell’s Awapuhi Shampoo & Conditioner.
34. Do you talk in your sleep? No
35. Ocean or pool? Neither, can’t swim.
36. So, who has the original missing questions? Huh?
37. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend? George Clooney & Keanu Reeves.
38. Window seat or aisle? Aisle seat. I get claustophobic if I’m stuck by the window.
40. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? Since I am happy with the way it turned out, then yes. There are things I wished I had done differently, though.
41. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl.
42. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Oprah.
43. Basketball or Football? Football
44. How long do your showers last? Not too long. I usually have someone banging on the door.
45. Automatic or do you drive a stick? Automatic. I tried to learn once in high school from my boyfriend but he yelled at me and made me cry. I’ve never tried again since.
46. Cake or ice cream? Chantilly cake.
47. Are you self-conscious? Definitely!
48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up? Oh goodness, the memories!
49. Have you ever given money to a beggar? Yes.
50. Have you been in love? Yes.
51. Where do you wish you were? You mean right now? Sleeping.
52. Are you wearing socks? Nope. My Mom used to have this thing about wearing socks when we were growing up. I refuse to wear socks around the house now. We still tease her about it till this day.
53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No.
54. Can you tango? No.
55. Last gift you received? A picture that Girlie Girl drew for me while I was asleep this morning.
56. Last sport you played? I’m not a sports playing kind of gal.
57. Things you spend a lot of money on? Things for the girls.
58. Where do you live? Hawaii
59. Where were you born? Honolulu
60. Last wedding attended? It was in Maui and GG thought the bride was Cinderella.
61. Spit or swallow? Spit or swallow what? LOL!
62. Favorite position? Sleeping? LOL!
63. Most hated food(s)? Liver, maybe?
65. Can you sing? No, but that doesn’t stop me. Maybe I should try out for American Idol? I’d fit right in!
66. Last person you instant messaged? That would have to be Sam of Mommy Needs a Mai Tai.
67. Last place you went on holiday? We go to the neighbor islands pretty often though I don’t count that as a real vacation. I would have to say Big Bear Mountain a couple of years ago.
68. Favorite regular drink? Ice tea.
69. Current Song? Do you mean my current favorite song? It would have to be Irreplaceable by Beyonce’.
70. Tag 3 friends: Don’t worry. I won’t tag anyone to do this. However, if you would like to do this, please let me know so I can come and visit.
|About the author:
Kailani is the owner and founder of An Island Life. You'll find her sharing her daily life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii. She is also the founder of the group review site - Family Review Network. Follow along on her adventure of a lifetime this Winter as a member of the Vaseline Dry Skin Patrol!