I saw this great meme over at Are We There Yet? and decided to try it for myself. Christine was nice enough not to give me an “X” although “T” turned out to be pretty hard, too.
Here are 10 things I like/love that start with the letter “T”:
- The first that came to mind was my pal, Tiggerprr’s Scratching Post. We met around Halloween time last year when she asked for the recipe for my baked spaghetti. We’ve been friends ever since!
- Thursdays – Ugly Betty & Greys Anatomy. Need I say more?
- Teas – hot, iced, green . . . they’re all good!
- Tinkerbell – one year Girlie Girl and I both dressed up as matching Tinkerbells for Halloween.
- Television – the tv and DVR are a match made in Heaven!
- Treo 650 – I don’t know what I’d do without my Palm Treo Smartphone.
- Traveling – I love that it’s one of the perks of my job.
- Tabby – My orange tabby cat, Kaimana.
- Thinking – I love all kinds of puzzles . . . crosswords, sudoku, etc.
- Teachers – I think they deserve so much more credit than they get. What would we do without them?
If you’d like to play along, just let me know and I’ll give you a letter. I promise it won’t be a hard one!
M – The Zeus Excuse
S – A Southern Girl’s Guide to Almost Anything
D – The Ice Box
K – Almost Somewhat Positive
R – Debbie’s Ramblings
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.