SIGN-UPS ARE NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!
The winner of the Hawaiian Gift Pack is #31 Heather Ingram. Congratulations Heather!
I love Valentineâ€™s Day. Everything is so pink and red and flowery. I love candy and roses and romantic songs.
However, ever since having kids, DH and my views of this love day has changed. Candlelight dinners are replaced by kid-friendly restaurants with paper napkins and crayons. Expensive gifts have stepped aside for homemade cards and pictures. And even though I miss the formal celebrations, I wouldnâ€™t change it for the world.
But that doesnâ€™t mean Iâ€™m ready to give up the sweet treats that line the store shelves. And since I feel a little silly buying them for myself, I thought Iâ€™d organize another Valentineâ€™s Day Goody Swap. Last yearâ€™s event was so much fun!
Hereâ€™s how it works:
- If youâ€™d like to participate, just sign the Mr.Linky below AND leave a comment confirming your participation. You MUST do both in order to participate. If you do sign-up, please make sure that youâ€™re able to commit to participating. Itâ€™s kind of a bummer to send out a package and not receive one in return.
- You have until January 31st to sign-up.
- To determine who you’ll be sending your package to, just check out Mr. Linky below. You will be sending your goodies to the next person above you on the Mr. Linky list. (Example: #4 will send to #3, #3 will send to #2, #2 will send to #1, #1 will send to the last person on the list (which will be me) and so on.
- It is your responsibility to contact your recipient and obtain their mailing address. Please take some time to get to know them. This is a great opportunity to make a new blogging friend!
- In order to try and get to know each other better, I have posted a questionnaire in hopes that we can learn a little more about you. You can post your answers on your blog or in comments.
- You can start to send out your packages as soon as you get your partner’s info. Please ensure that your partner gets their goodies on/before Valentines Day.
- You should try to spend somewhere between $8 – $10, not including shipping charges.
- Once youâ€™ve received your goodies, donâ€™t forget to post pictures so we can all see what you got!
- Have Fun!
- What is your idea of a romantic Valentineâ€™s Day? A nice quiet dinner at any restaurant that doesnâ€™t have a keiki (child) menu.
- In reality, what is your Valentineâ€™s Day really like? Usually itâ€™s take-out from Big City Diner. They have the best Guava Baby Back Ribs!
- If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be? Definitely Reeseâ€™s Peanut Butter Cups. Those mini ones are dangerous because itâ€™s so easy to just pop them in your mouth. I think I once ate half a bag in one sitting!
- Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like? Black liquorice, Red Hots, Conversation Hearts
- If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out? Well, since I canâ€™t swim I would probably be in danger. But itâ€™s a great way to go!
Any questions? Please feel free to contact me. You may also use this banner or the button located in the sidebar.
In addition, one lucky participant will be randomly selected to receive a surprise Hawaiian Gift Pack from me!
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.