June 18, 2009 by
Filed under aloha friday, memes

Are you a Mac or PC?

Comments

Becca says:

Definitely PC!!

Audrey says:

I was a Mac girl for 5 years and have now been a PC gal ever since.

Jennifer says:

We are most definitely a Mac household.

Mac ever since I entered the creative world of advertising about 10 years ago. Love, love, love my mac and will never go back.

smellyann says:

Definitely a PC!

PC
    Four of them!!
    But the little iphone is an Apple.

Kekibird says:

I’m a PC but I’m jealous of the Macs out there!

PC……no clue about Mac’s

Sarah says:

Definitely PC, though my husband (annoyingly perched over my shoulder) informs me that PC implies Windows and I must state for the record that we run Linux. Sigh.

Heatherlyn says:

PC all the way.

PC! all the way! :D

I tried a Mac… :p didn’t work for me.

NerdMom says:

I am totally a PC.

Louise says:

Well, hubby works at Microsoft so PC, but I do have a softspot for the power of a mac, I am an artist and mac are in the art field

mod*mom says:

hi kailani!!!
    both!
    i LOVE hp touchsmart pc’s + tablet notebooks
    (they’re like big iphones).

my family got to go to the hp “smarthouse” in nearby cupertino last sunday, sooooo cooool.

i have an iphone + like to go to apple stores with mod*tot + sometimes i take their classes.
    i have an old lime green ibook laptop that’s cute!

Kari A. says:

I am a Mac gal now. I was a PC gal but hubby was a Mac Man and he made me include that I would be a Mac user in our vows.

Toni says:

I have only had pc’s up until March, then I got my little MacBook and I will never return to PC’s again :) Plotting now how to convince dh to change the desktop from pc to mac :) and of course it all started b/c I purchased an iPhone. I am addicted to apple

Michelle says:

PC, but I am thinking about making the switch. My husband has a macbook and I love it.

every computer in this house – and there’s quite a few – are PCs.

I’m a…errrrr…I’m a BOTH.

Amy O'Neal says:

PC but I’m thinking of switching!

Rob says:

I’m a PC but I wouldn’t mind having a Mac notebook.

I’ve always used a pc but your question reminds me of the Mac commercials and I’d like to think of myself as more of a mac person

definitely a pc, but i dont mind having a mac (wink)

Angie says:

I’m a PC, but would love to be a MAC!

OTIN says:

I am on a pc. Is a mac better?

Nina says:

We have PC’s but I would much rather have a Mac. Everyone I know who has them loves them and say they would never go back. So my next computer will most likely be a Mac.

Elle says:

We all have PC’s and I’ve never tried a Mac.

I am a PC…but I do love my iPhone!

PC Girl all the way thanks to my webmaster hubby.

witchypoo says:

Started out on a mac, but economics drove me to the PC.

madly59 says:

I am a PC girl all the way!

Mommy Vent says:

pc all 5 computers are pc’s!

I’m a PC, but I have always wanted to try a Mac…seems price keeps getting in my way LOL!

I’m a PC but oh, how I wish I were a Mac sometimes. :)

Mighty M says:

PC, but I used a MAC at work for years and LOVED it.

Denise says:

Our we are a Mac household. My husband has been one for years and when we started dating I never thought I would change over from a PC, but now, I will not go back, in the few years I have been a Mac, I have had less trouble with my computer and zero virus’s compared to all the issues I had with my PC.

Also, it helps that my husband works for the company now – though even if he didn’t, I’d still be 100% mac!

LZ says:

I’m a MAC! I have practically forgotten how to use a PC…bumbling idiot when using one…

1. [...] sure to check out An Island Life for other fun Aloha Friday questions and to play along! Sphere: Related Content June 19th, 2009 | Category: aloha friday | [...]

2. [...] just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at today’s installation of Aloha Friday at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new [...]

3. [...] bluegrassgal A couple of weeks ago I was bee-bopping through the Internet, when I came upon the Aloha Friday meme at An Island Life blog.  I left my comment, and did a post…but apparently forgot to ask [...]

4. [...] and look forward to the weekend, in Hawaii and blog land anyway. As you should know by now, over at An Island Life, Kailani decided that on Fridays she would take it easy on posting and ask a simple question for [...]

5. [...] it’s Friday, and Friday means it’s time for the ALOHA FRIDAY Carnival. Go to An Island Life for more info on how this works, but for you who already know, my question for today [...]

6. [...] If you want to play Aloha Friday, just go here! [...]