May 3, 2012 by
Filed under aloha friday, daily life, memes

Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your Aloha Friday post link below. Also, please consider linking back to this post so that others can join in, too!

Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

So my question is . . .

Who is your favorite Disney character?

Comments

Catherine L. says:

I love so many of the Disney characters, but my favorite two are Lady and the Tramp.

Tink! I’m think I’ll always be Tinkerbell at heart!!

Smellyann says:

Dory from Finding Nemo! :)

It’s really difficult question even it is just a one word answer. I think I also like Tinkerbell most among the all my favorite characters.

Ariel the Little Mermaid – but I’m like the others, there are so many I love, it’s hard to pick one favorite! :)

So many are close to my heart, but I think Eeyore will always be my favorite.

It has always been Ariel, but now I also love Tianna.

Xmasdolly says:

Wow, that is truly a loaded question because I don’t think I can pinpoint it down to just one. Timkerbell is always a favorite, but I also love the dwarfs from Snow White. Each one is cool in his own way. I have many Grumpy shirts & a jacket. Have a great week.

chantal cooper says:

tinkerbell

Oh such a tough choice! I can’t pick just one!

I don’t have a favorite. I love them all! :-)

Savannah says:

Peter Pan! Ever since I was 3 :)

angie says:

donald duck is my favorite disney character

This is such a hard question for me to answer. I am so NOT a fan of DIsney, too many other great kids movies so I guess if I had to choose one, Mickey Mouse comes to mind. I think he’s a Disney Character Lol!

Have a great weekend!
    Deb

mel says:

Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

I do love Belle, oh and Mickey, oh and Dumbo. You get the picture…..Disney nut here! :-)

My husband has just told me that I am silly so say Mary Poppins because surely it must be Tron! So I have added that for him. :)

Cinderella – She does get the Prince in the end. lol

Oh man, you HAD to ask that tough question didn’t you!? Lol
    I think I’m going to have to say Belle because unlike all the other Disney princesses, she was actually a woman with an independent mind!

Yeah, I’m just a wee bit feminist when it comes to Disney movies. LOL