April 5, 2012 by
Filed under aloha friday, daily life, memes

Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

So my question is . . .

What are your Easter plans?

Comments

Happy Easter Kailani! I will celebrate Easter with my family this year but it will be relatively low key!

Smellyann says:

Church, and I’m going to photograph my friend’s family at the beach. And of course a basket hunt for the kids in the morning. ;) Happy Easter!

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Easter Kailani. On Sunday we will be in Passover services after our second Seder on Saturday night.

mel says:

Happy Easter! We will be going to church and then spending the day with family.

Spending the day with family – and making multiple phone calls to family out West. :) I’ll also be making a yummy ham dinner…for the most part, relaxing (in the midst of excited kidlets doing an Easter Egg Hunt). :)

Have a great weekend, Kailani – and Happy Easter! :)

Kari says:

Church with my mom, dinner at my sister’s house.

Debbie M says:

Going to my in-laws’ for dinner.

Spending time with family and having Easter dinner at my mil’s.

TBH says:

Going hunting for eggs and big waves.

Tonight we have dinner at my mother in laws, tomorrow lunch at my moms, Easter Sunday we have lunch at my father in laws and dinner at my dads! Whew! That’s what happens when both your parents and your husband’s parents are divorced! 4 places to visit! Happy Easter Kailani!

Go to my parents for ham! Yummy

Have a great Easter! I hope it’s sunny out!

I’m working at church Sunday. I want to go early for morning service and work 2nd.

Then I want to take the kids out for dinner…not sure we can because of the $

Then I want to give them their basket and have a discussion on what Easter represent.

Happy Easter

You know, that’s a really good question! I have no idea if we have any plans or not-I should probably find that out. LOL

Happy Friday!

Jess says:

Barbecue breakfast at our place with the family and an Easter egg hunt of course.

Xmasdolly says:

Not feeling that great so no plans have been made.

angie says:

answering this a bit late on easter sunday because I have been working the day went great as planned spending it with family