March 29, 2012 by
Filed under aloha friday, daily life, memes

Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

So my question is . . .

Have you ever lost something and then found it months or years later?

Comments

Forgetfulone says:

Yes! Most recently, I found the letter opener. It had been gone for “months.”

Upstatemamma says:

Oh my goodness, yes!! :)

Xmasdolly says:

All the time. I’m always losing stuff, and I usually put things where I can find them HA THAT’S WHEN THEY’RE HIDDEN THE BEST! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

Not really.. I normally start looking for things once it starts disappearing. Normally it turns up after 1-2 days..

My wedding ring. I lost it and found it severals months later behind a picture frame on the book shelf. I. Was. Sick. About it the entire time it was lost. ;(

Lost our camera case. Spent hours searching. Found it almost 12 months later under papers in a cupboard. Actually had trouble recognising what it was by then.

I’m always putting things in a ‘safe’ place, then it turns out it’s safe even from me… :) So yes, definitely – in fact there are a couple of things that I have no idea where they are…they’ve been missing for years. I’m hoping they turn up when I start getting rid of stuff while getting ready to move next year.

Many times. Matter of fact, am in the process of trying to locate my pair of sunglasses that are reading glasses for our vacation in a month.

Yes, that happens to me all the time. Usually I will try to find something really important for a long period of time, replace it…then it shows up again.

Yes – but I also lose things and have them totally disappear!

Hope you have an awesome weekend! :-)

mel says:

This past week my 4 year old son lost his “General Lee”(Dukes of Hazzard) car. We couldn’t find that thing for days. I found it the other morning in his clothes basket. LOL.

Debbie M says:

I can remember once my mother misplaced a ring I bought her. Years later, I had a dream of where it was. When I looked, it was in the place I dreamt.

Kari says:

Yes, once when we moved, I somehow lost our iron. A couple months later I found it packed away in a box in the basement.

Cuzinlogic says:

Yes, this happens with earrings all the time.

Yes and money is my favorite one lol. I love when I pack away jeans or shorts and pull them out the next season and there is money in the pockets!

Harriet says:

The first thing that comes to my mind is that extra weight. Yuck.

Have a great weekend!

Yes but can’t remember.

But I just lost something I bought for my nook and found it just now. I lost it about 3 months ago. I was frantic searching. Never found it. and last night, voila! Sigh.

angie says:

yes we have my husband is what I call a boxer and is always organizing by boxing things up so funny when things disappear and we have to hunt through the boxes knowing its in one of them