March 22, 2012 by
Filed under aloha friday, daily life, memes

Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

So my question is . .

Of all the movies you’ve seen, which one would you have stood in line to see on opening night?

I’m going to see The Hunger Games at midnight tonight! The movie starts in 7 hours and I heard there are already people in line! Crazy!

Comments

That’s a hard question for me. At this point in my life I simple wouldn’t. I do however like to attend advance screenings. ;D
    As a family we did see Independence Day at a midnight showing but now I leave that to all you younger gals! LOL

Melissa Rheinlander says:

I’m not sure if waiting in line is for me… I don’t mind waiting to see a movie after it has been out for awhile.

Vicki says:

This is a very hard question as I’m a movieholic. But…of the movies I’ve seen lately, I’d have to say The Help!!! LOVED IT!

Forgetfulone says:

Harry Potter 7 part 2. And I did! Not all night, but for many hours.

I hope you enjoy your movie outing!

Knowing me, I don’t think I’d be standing in line / over night for any movie. I’ll go in the regular 10minute or so wait.

Happy weekend!

Cuzinlogic says:

I only stand in line for advance movie screenings. I can’t think of any movie that I would stand in line for.

I have always loved The Lord Of The Rings trilogy, so I saw The Fellowship Of The Ring on opening night at a midnight showing. It was well worth it!

I don’t think any that I have seen before are worth waiting in line. Waiting in line is something I personally don’t fancy doing.

Not really sure I could say there is one that is worth that to me. I have done a good job over the year to make sure I don’t read or listen to too much about movies that I really want to see.

I don’t like standing in line for long periods of time, and I can’t think of any movie I’d do that for. I usually wait until the frenzy dies down so there’s less of a line, and the theater isn’t as crowded. ;)

Seeing that I am not a movie buff, I have never stood in line for one.

I stood in line for the Star Wars Prequels and for Harry Potter. I would do it all over again.

angie says:

passion of christ was one that we had seen and stood in line

Coreen Trost says:

Avatar!! Can’t wait for II to come out!!

None of them lol. Probably because I’ve got kids and so many other things to do!

Jess says:

Dirty Dancing. My favourite movie of all time.

How was the midnight show?! We are going to see it at Dole Cannery in a few hours. I’m so excited!

The last movie I stood in line for at the midnight show was Harry Potter 7 part 2. It was amazing and well worth the wait to get good seats. When I was growing up we went to the movies a lot and when I was older my mom would sometimes take me to a midnight showing. We lived in Alaska so if it was summertime a midnight showing meant it was still light outside! As a teenager I worked at a movie theater so I was there a lot; if I wasn’t working I was standing in line!

Harriet says:

I usually go early in the day since I can’t stand the crowds at the movie theater.

Have a great Friday!

Gale says:

None of them! The movie is just as good a week later when you don’t have to wait!

Gale says:

PS: But I must admit, for the Hobbit, if I didn’t have kids, dressing up and going for the Ren Faire Vibe might be fun!

I don’t do lines at midnight, but I would have done it for any of the HP movies, especially HP7 Part 2.

Titus by Julie Taymore…