August 18, 2011 by
Filed under aloha friday, columns, memes

aloha banner

Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

So my question is . . .

What is your favorite scent?

My answer . . .

Lavender and Vanilla

Please link up only if you’re participating in Aloha Friday. All irrelevant links will be deleted.

Comments

Love Vanilla and other scents related to baking.

Cuzinlogic says:

Citrus type scents lemon, orange

I love Lavender and Strawberry and Pomegranate.

Aloha! :)

MSRheinlander says:

Orange is always pleasant to smell!!

Sarah says:

Vanilla, cinnamon and lilac

Owen's Mom says:

I love spices! Cinnamon, or pumpkin & spice, chai, etc.

Vicki says:

Sweet Pea, Patchouli, Vanilla

Jennifer says:

I love clean laundry, any scents that smell like dessert, and grapefruit/citrus scents!

Vanilla all the way.. and around Christmas time.. if any cinnamon is involved.. then count me in:)
    Aloha to all!

I love the scent of pine trees. I love the mountains although the scent of the ocean at the beach can send me over the edge too. ;D

I like lavander too anything flowery for scents.

Big fan of Yankee Candle and have so many favorites, Lilacs, Blueberry, Clean Cotton, Ocean Breeze,etc etc…might as well say all of them lol

It’s a toss-up between Vanilla and anything Citrus. :)

Boys are Different – Bedtime Routines

Harriet says:

Cotton and lemon- not together :)

Kristen says:

this depends on the season but right now lemon

Kari says:

Anything clean and fresh, maybe citrusy. Perfumey or strong artifical scents give me a headache.

Oh, lots. I love lavender and vanilla, but also almond, and honeysuckle. Depends on the season too. In winter I love cinnamon or pine. Fall, nutmeg.

Have a great weekend!

I love the scent of lavender. Smiles, Paula

Love anything with vanilla/sugar for me and for my house I love Scentsy perfectly pomegranate!

Deborah says:

My favorite scent is lilac, but it’s so short a season. I need to bottle it up.

[...] For more question and answer fun check out An Island Life! [...]

Xmasdolly says:

It depends. I love vanilla candles, and I like baby powder, and also fresh cut grass. Oh yes, and I love the smell of fresh coffee when you first open the can when it goes psssssst! Have a great weekend.

I guess I love the smell of fresh cleaned laundry.

fresh bread baking. Yum!!

yesterday I was trimming the basil and I thought that was it
    today I smelled cinnamon rolls baking and I thought that was
    but all in all.. maybe a new born babies neck

Erika says:

Coconut mixed with a citrus…or mixed with the sun and Hawaiin beach.. ;)

Kayla says:

My boyfriend xD

Seriously though, when he comes over, I can’t get enough of his scent! I love it :)

1. [...] For more question and answer fun check out An Island Life! [...]

2. [...] you’d like to participate in the Aloha Friday link party, leave your link at An Island Life.   Gotta Share This:TwitterFacebookPinterestGoogleEmailAugust 19, 2011 · By Jennifer 13 [...]