April 28, 2011 by
Filed under aloha friday, columns, memes

aloha banner

Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

So my question is . . .

Have you ever visited Hawaii?

Please link up only if you’re participating in Aloha Friday. All irrelevant links will be deleted.

Comments

Yes, I went to Hawaii after 5th grade when my father turned 40. We went to Oahu, Hawaii, and Kauai. Lots of memories and would love to go back again one day with my husband and kids.

Simply Cathi says:

I have visited Hawaii. Two times but many years ago. The first time was September of 1975. I went alone and stayed with my best friend Diane. (and we still are best friends!) and the second time was in 1982 and I went with my first husband and…we stayed with Diane. hehe
    NY loves Hawaii and has been more times than he can count. We…he and I…need to visit again. This time together! ;D

noelle says:

No, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go…
    My husband enjoys surfing and says that it is great there…
    I want to go for him to surf… and me to take LOTS of pictures!

I wish, it’s a REALLY long plain ride to go that far from New England.

No but I want to really bad!!!

Nope, not yet! But its in my somewhat near future. My husband has been promoted to manager this year and every five years the company pays for the Managers and their spouses to go to Hawaii for a week long meeting. So at this point we are only about three years away! Can you tell I’m counting down the days, lol

Faith says:

No, but I would love to.

When I was 6 months old. I can’t remember a thing. :(

Tammy says:

I have been once! I do want to go back someday.

Krista says:

Nope, never been, but want to! My parents just mentioned they might be going in November and I’m trying to figure out a way to include myself and the boys! :) We’ll see though, no money. :(

Yes and I loved it – it is one of my favorite places!

Yes. Summer of 2008! We had lots of fun!

Smellyann says:

I have been to the Honolulu airport twice, going to and from Guam, but other than that, I’m sad to say no. I’d love to go!

No, but when I do I’m looking you up! lol

Not just yet, but it’s definitely somewhere on the top of my to-do list:) Aloha ya’ll!

No, I’m sorry to say. I hope to one day though. At least I can look at your pictures and pretend. You have a wonderful blog. Thank you for hosting, and I follow you.

anna says:

i live here! woot!

Mary Bearden says:

I have dreamed of coming there but never made it. Now that I am on disability, I doubt I ever will now. I love the ocean because it makes me so peaceful and I sleep so good. Have not been on an ocean vacation since 2003! I am a new follower thru your RSS Feed and I went ahead and followed on Twitter and Facebook. I did not see a GFC. If you have one and need me to come back just let me know. I would love a follow back on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend.

Mary@http://mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com

No I never have, but have always wanted to! My best friend in high school went there with her family all the time and regaled me with stories about how awesome Hawaii is. One of these days I’ll get there! :)

Cuzinlogic says:

Yes and I loved it. I went as a teen, and hope to visit again with my husband.

Nope not yet, I keep entering sweeps hoping to win a trip, but no luck yet.

Denise says:

I have never been to Hawaii, but I would love to go someday!

I have not, but hope to one day. I’m on the east coast of the US so it’s a long trek ;)

Coreen Trost says:

YES!!! I actually lived there for 3 1/2 years and my middle son, Matthew, was born there. I LOVED it and never wanted to leave. It’s so beautiful and peaceful there… But alas our tour of duty ended (Marines) and we had to return to the mainland. I cried for 2 weeks straight I think…. ‘sigh’

LouAnn says:

Yes, I have been to Hawaii. Love the aloha spirit!

Owen's Mom says:

I haven’t had the chance yet, but I hope to someday.

Gretchen says:

I had the opportunity to visit during a work trip. I brought my husband with me and we made a little vacation out of it.

Harriet says:

Nope. I don’t do well on long airplane trips and I can’t drive there.

Have a great Friday!

Lynn says:

Not yet, but it’s on my list!!!

This is a bit about my visit there :) http://jamericanspice.blogspot.com/2009/02/hawaii-our-journey-into-amazing.html

Gosh I want to live there!

LOVE IT!

stampedwithgrace says:

twice! when I was twelve one of my favorite things was the Black Sand beach, so amazing! and when I was 22 I loved Makena Beach :)

Jessie says:

Never, but I’d love to visit!

Sadly no!! But I can’t wait to go someday, it’s definitely at the top of my list for the hubs and I to get to soon!

No I have never been but I would love to go someday. It looks so beautiful there. I love tropical places.

Deborah says:

No, Sigh, only in my dreams.

No, but I would love to someday. =)

Kayla says:

I have not but boy would I LOVE to one day!! :)

Happy Friday (a day or so late)!

No, it’s on our list of places to visit.

Are you offering an invitation???? TeeHee

Mary Bearden says:

No, I guess I never will. Living on disability leaves no money for vacations. My last vacation was in 2003 the year I found out I was sick and things went downhill after that!

Mary@http://mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com

kristen says:

yes for our honeymoon, it was a long flight but so worth it!

No, I have not, and sadly, I probably never will. My daughter, however, will be visiting Pearl Harbor Thanksgiving week 2011. :-D

think I told you once that we flew into maui on a Saturday night, and my husbands dad had heart attack back home. We flew home on monday morning. Hardly seems like we were there

1. [...] Blog HopAloha FridayAlphabe Thursday – Letter C Thursday Two QuestionsLet’s Get SocialLower Your Alexa [...]