January 7, 2010 by
Filed under aloha friday, columns, memes

aloha banner

Besides Facebook and Twitter, what’s your favorite social networking site?

For me, it’s definitely Mom Bloggers Club!

Comments

Mom Bloggers Club and some other Ning Groups that I belong to.
    .-= TheAngelForever´s last blog ..Lost in the movie world =-.

TechyDad says:

Other than Twitter, I belong to a few Ning groups. No, I’m not on Facebook. I’ve resisted that so far. (Disincentive for joining Facebook: My family’s on there and they don’t know about “TechyDad.”)
    .-= TechyDad´s last blog ..Aloha Friday: See A Penny Pick It Up… =-.

Simply Cathi says:

I want to spend more time on Mom Bloggers Club but I’m beginning to think I’m a bit of a dip when it comes to the internet. I’m not navigating a lot of websites very well as of late. I do Facebook but I think I might give Beth a holler since she knows the Techy Dad so well!!

Olga says:

hmm. Just my blog friends!I don’t have one!!!
    .-= Olga´s last blog ..WoRdFuLWeDneSDaY!! =-.

That’s about all I do…..so little time!!
    .-= Debra @ A Frugal Friend´s last blog ..I’m Still Here =-.

Jennifer says:

I belong to a few Ning groups.
    .-= Jennifer´s last blog ..Yes or No? Aloha Friday =-.

I love going to MomDot! I love Mom Bloggers Club too as well as a few Ning groups. But I have to say Twitter is my newest addiction. Aloha!
    .-= Kimberly@PrettyPinkMomma´s last blog ..Aloha Friday – New Blogger Buddies =-.

Annie says:

I’m in love with the MomDot forums, SITS is great….I am so not into MySpace anymore though LOL
    .-= Annie´s last blog ..Aloha Friday! Global Warming =-.

Rob says:

I only use Twitter so that is my fav. I have Facebook but never use it.

Happy Friday!
    .-= Rob´s last blog ..Aloha Friday – Winter Weather =-.

Jeremy says:

I refuse to use Twitter and use Facebook because it seems like everyone is on there. I also use LDSMySite.com, it’s a small site and communicate with family on it, it’s worked well for us.

Vicki says:

Other than Facebook and Twitter, I like Classmates and Ning book sites.
    .-= Vicki´s last blog ..Aloha Friday =-.

I belong to Mom Bloggers Club and several Ning groups as well as LinkedIn, but I really don’t keep up with much other than Twitter and Facebook. I’m trying to keep up with my Google Reader more and interact with people through their blogs again – I miss the sense of community I used to feel a lot more in blogging. I wish I had more time to participate more in some of the other groups, but just can’t do it right now.
    .-= Deb – Mom of 3 Girls´s last blog ..2009 in Review =-.

I love Facebook and Mom Blogger’s Club!!
    .-= Shannon (The Mommy-Files)´s last blog ..Aloha Friday #35 =-.

Em Dy says:

I used to use Multiply but now only use Twitter and Facebook.
    .-= Em Dy´s last blog ..Nobody, Nobody But Juan =-.

I’m just a SITS member and my blogger friends.. i wanted to jump on the FB train but i don’t think i have enough time right now… maybe.. one day:) ha ha
    Happy Friday and check out my Aloha!!
    .-= Niky @ Design It Chic´s last blog ..Aloha Friday!! – What’s your plan, duck?!? =-.

those are the main ones. i also check in on flickr and goodreads and have just started the 365project.
    .-= diana/sunshine´s last blog ..pass the tissues =-.

Deborah says:

I would have to say my newest favorite is Gather.
    .-= Deborah´s last blog ..Welcome to FeedBurner =-.

A couple of Ning sites I belong to
    .-= Melissa´s last blog ..Aloha Friday 1/8 =-.

sheila says:

I only use those two. I use a couple for my business though also.
    .-= sheila´s last blog ..Aloha Friday ~ 1040 =-.

I don’t think I really have another favorite!
    .-= Jenni Jiggety´s last blog ..Aloha, American Idol! =-.

Lynn says:

I don’t know if they are social networks, but I enjoy the forums on UPrinting Blog Sponsorship Program, The Product Review Place and Blog Friendly PR.
    .-= Lynn´s last blog ..Aloha Friday =-.

Laura says:

I don’t have any other favorites. I am big into Facebook lately.
    .-= Laura´s last blog ..Working Mom of the Week – Joyce =-.

shelly says:

I like the blog communities I belong to. But since I am on so many different sites, it’s hard to keep up with them all. I facebook, twitter, and used to myspace. I also am active on Cafemom which is a great place for moms to socialize.
    .-= shelly´s last blog ..Aloha Friday: Snow =-.

Mom Bloggers Club but I haven’t been in a while
    .-= Kristen Andrews´s last blog ..Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree =-.

Dee says:

Twitter and Facebook are really the only ones I keep up with. I just don’t have the time!

Teri says:

I think MSN live is pretty cool but I don’t use it very much.
    .-= Teri´s last blog ..Focus =-.

Mom Bloggers Club and Twitter Moms
    .-= Pamela M. Kramer @ A Renaissance Woman´s last blog ..Freebie Friday – Week 41 =-.

Just Facebook, I am about to de-activate my account in other sites!
    But my twitter, I use for giveaways.
    .-= Charlotte (Life’s a Charm)´s last blog ..Six Years and Counting =-.

Annie says:

I don’t use any other networking.

have a nice weekend.
    .-= Annie´s last blog ..Aloha Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =-.

I belong to a bunch of NING groups & Cafemom, but mainly use twitter & facebook.
    .-= Melanie @ Whimsical Creations´s last blog ..Aloha Friday #11 =-.

tasha says:

Mom Blogger’s Club,ning groups,blogger

Mom Bloggers Club. :)
    .-= Amy @ Coffee with the Mrs.´s last blog ..Aloha Friday ~ 1-08 =-.

Brandi says:

probably 5 minutes for mom
    .-= Brandi´s last blog ..Aloha Friday =-.

Sues2u2 says:

I don’t use anything other than wordpress for my blog. No twitter or facebook although the Prince is bugging me about opening a facebook account. Ugh!
    .-= Sues2u2´s last blog ..I know it’s campy but… =-.

Stacie says:

I would have to say Twitter Moms and Moms Blogger Club.

Dddiva says:

Those are my two biggies- other than that I hang out in some forums etc where I’m a member.
    .-= Dddiva´s last blog ..GeekyMommy Vs. 2010: round 1 =-.

Jessica H says:

Pretty much all I use is my blog. I don’t twitter {I’m pretty stubborn when it comes to this}, I’m not very good at facebook {and it only works half the time on my computer. Grr}, so’s pretty much blogging for me. Though I do participate in BabyCenter right now too a bit.
    .-= Jessica H´s last blog ..Aloha Friday – #1 =-.

Just my bloggy friends and facebook – who has more time?

I use FB for my family / friends I knew before fb and twitter and I also belong to a few ning groups that is hard t keep up with.
    .-= JamericanSpice´s last blog ..Aloha Friday: Smoothies =-.

mistie says:

Face book.. im hopelessly addicted to it and im on Ravelery a lot as well.
    .-= mistie´s last blog ..aloha friday =-.

I like ning sites! :)
    .-= Muthering Heights´s last blog ..This Post Could Be Considered PG-13 =-.

Cammi says:

Can you believe I don’t even use Twitter??? But I LOVE Facebook!
    .-= Cammi´s last blog ..WhyRealtorsCare.com =-.

pinaymama says:

I used to use friendster but it was infected with virus. So now I am more on facebook…
    .-= pinaymama´s last blog ..Aloha Friday for Jan. 8th =-.

Kayla says:

Well, if Facebook is out of the way, then I’m going to have to say some of the Ning groups I belong to-I used to be way into Myspace, but I’m so over that. Lol
    .-= Kayla´s last blog ..Aloha Friday(1/8) =-.

Megan says:

I’m part of some message boards on YUKU.
    .-= Megan´s last blog ..Fragmented Aloha Friday: It’s All About The Random =-.

Kathleen says:

I can’t say that I really use any other social networking sites much. I used myspace when I was younger, before I grew up and moved on to facebook!
    .-= Kathleen´s last blog ..stockpiling =-.

Heather says:

If facebook and twitter are out then I don’t know…. :(
    .-= Heather´s last blog ..Aloha Friday =-.

1. [...] sure to check out An Island Life for other fun Aloha Friday questions and to play [...]

2. [...] time for Aloha Friday! Kailani from An Island Life hosts this meme. All you have to do is grab her button and link back to her. Create your own [...]

3. [...] in the comments below. Then you can go out and meet some new blogger friends and participate in Aloha Friday [...]

4. [...] in the comments below. Then you can go out and meet some new blogger friends and participate in Aloha Friday [...]

5. [...] the busy I’ve had, I thought I would join my friend Kailani in this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. I could use some [...]

6. [...] in the comments below. Then you can go out and meet some new blogger friends and participate in Aloha Friday [...]

7. [...] in the comments below. Then you can go out and meet some new blogger friends and participate in Aloha Friday [...]