November 19, 2009 by
Filed under aloha friday, columns, memes

What are you thankful for?

Well, besides some of the obvious blessings like my family, our health, and a job I love (which I’m returning back to in January) I’m also thankful for our baby swing. I’m not kidding! Sometimes it’s the only way I can get Kaila to sleep!

Comments

I’m thankful for my husband, son, family,life, health, home, friends and the list goes on.
    .-= Elesha @ The J Spot´s last blog .. =-.

[...] Aloha Friday was started by Kailani over at An Island Life blog. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. If you want to play, simply answer the question below & go over to An IslandLife here! [...]

Heather says:

Hmmm, this year, I am thankful for my Husband & kids, a new bible study I enjoy, warm fireplace, that our family has been healthy this year, and my son is back in college!
    .-= Heather´s last blog ..Exploracise GyMathtics Review =-.

Sarah B says:

I’m thankful that I am living the life that I always dreamed about as a kid!
    .-= Sarah B´s last blog ..Big Week for Austin =-.

I am Thankful for:

*My kids, that they are healthy and happy

*My boyfriend, he has been my rock and the greatest man I’ve ever met

*My friends for holding me up when I was a single Mom.. AGAIN and 5 months pregnant

*The chance I have at my “Ah-Ha” moment, even if it’s not realized by this magazine… I’m still going to continue on with the path.

*My body, for it’s health, brain and ability to carry me through 6 healthy pregnancies, one miscarriage and surgery to remove an ovary. It’s been a blessing.

*My blogging community! These women are so amazing!
    .-= Suzanne (Crunchy green Mom)´s last blog ..Aloha Friday 11/20 =-.

Kandi says:

I am so very thankful for our Lord, Jesus Christ! I am also thankful for all the of the wonderful works that the Lord is doing in our lives. We have just moved in to an outstanding new home, are so blessed with our health for another year, have a career that allows me to help people every single day and more importantly, do that from home. I am so thankful for all that God has put in our lives.
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    .-= Kandi´s last blog ..Aloha Friday…. =-.

Kelley says:

I am thankful for my family. I know it is not exciting or original; but thats it. The rest of my life is just gravy, my family is the turkey.

Yickes…. where did that analogy come from…LOL

Happy Friday!

Jendi says:

Besides a lot of other things.
    I am thankful that my computer and website is working!
    .-= Jendi´s last blog ..Where Would You Travel? =-.

Steph says:

This was my first time participating in Aloha Friday. Thanks!

I’m thankful that my husband has been really supportive of me during this time of difficulty I’ve had at work!
    .-= Steph´s last blog ..Aloha Friday =-.

brandy says:

I am thankful for my family. And my husbands job.

Kayla says:

I’m thankful first and foremost for my family :)
    .-= Kayla´s last blog ..The Basement Awaits…Let’s Ditch It! =-.

Em Dy says:

Being alive and well, family, work
    .-= Em Dy´s last blog ..Shopping Alerts =-.

Xmasdolly says:

Great minds think alike my Auntie use to say because I have the same question as you. I’m thankful for my beautiful family and their good health.
    .-= Xmasdolly´s last blog ..Give-A-Way at 4Baby And Mom =-.

Susan says:

I am thankful for my awesome hubby, a roof over our head and food on the table!

Crystal says:

I am thankful for my husband, my 6 daughters and the healthy baby boy I am carrying.
    .-= Crystal´s last blog ..Aloha Friday! =-.

That I’m going to be a grandmother—-woohoo! But I must come up with a cool, younger-sounding name than “Grandma!”
    .-= Everydaywoman´s last blog ..Funniest Description of All!!! =-.

I’m going to go with a less obvious “thankful” item here… I’m thankful for my new mug. It has sock monkeys on it and every time I see it, I smile!! Instant mood lift :)
    .-= Melissa´s last blog .. =-.

Thankful for so many things…..my family, my faith, my dear sweet little girl!!!
    .-= Debra @ A Frugal Friend´s last blog ..Giraffalaff Limbo Toy – 44% off =-.

pinaymama says:

I am thankful for my family and friends, for our new house, for our daily existence. I thank God for everything!
    .-= pinaymama´s last blog ..To Love, To Honor and To Vacuum =-.

I’m thankful that I finally got around to reading your Friday stuff before more than 3 days passed. (:

I posted some of my thanks today (accumulation of daily Facebook notes)
    .-= Pamela´s last blog ..Fun Monday Thanks =-.

I am thankful for my wonderful husband, my fabulous children, and my friends both in real life and the terrific ones I have met through blogging that have been a real support to me during this very trying year (which is not over yet) and have always been there with a helping hand or words of kindness or a prayer when I needed it. It doesn’t get much better than that!
    Have a wonderful holiday everyone!!
    Blessings to you, Kailani, and your husband and beautiful girls!!
    .-= Lorie Shewbridge´s last blog ..I’ve Been Graced with The Best Blog Award =-.

[...] week we answer and ask a question. The IE Mommy plays along with An Island Life…so answer our question, post your own and swing by An Island Life to answer their question too! Lots [...]

Muhaymin says:

Howdy I am so excited I found your web site, I rellay found you by accident, while I was searching on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the awesome job.