October 29, 2009 by
Filed under aloha friday, daily life, memes

What was the last thing that you splurged on?

Comments

Freda Mans says:

Last thing I splurged on was 3 shirts.
    .-= Freda Mans´s last blog ..Corduroy Mansions =-.

Brandi says:

Some fabric to make our Christmas Stockings.
    .-= Brandi´s last blog ..Aloha Friday =-.

I think it was when we bought a plasma HDTV and blu ray disc player…
    .-= Couple’s LOve Book´s last blog ..Aloha Friday: Hand Written Letters =-.

I guess you could call it splurge. I had a $39 Old navy card that was for me, but it’s been four months and more and I can’t find anything for me. (Yes I’m very picky). So I bought two sweaters for my daughter.
    .-= JamericanSpice´s last blog ..Aloha Friday: Getting my washboard back =-.

MommyAmy says:

The last big splurge was for a Wii & Wii Fit Plus 3 weeks ago. But I figure it’s cheaper than a health club membership.
    .-= MommyAmy´s last blog ..Aloha Friday! – FB Apps =-.

Sharee says:

Myself! I went shopping this past weekend and spent money on clothes and shoes for myself…and I don’t even feel guilty, even tho my lil man needs shoes, but Daddy got that! A girl has needs!
    .-= Sharee´s last blog ..Aloha Friday! =-.

Some adorable vintage plates! :)
    .-= Muthering Heights´s last blog ..Picture Day – Ninth Grade =-.

my lap top in feb of this yr cost me a pretty penny and I’m ready to throw it out the window. Uugh window up dates crashes me 5x’s a day
    .-= Night Owl Mama´s last blog ..No Trick Or Treats At School =-.

Kayla says:

Hm. Well the last thing I REALLY splurged on (I classify splurged as $25.00 or more) was a couple of books that I bought at a used bookstore. I actually regret buying 3 of the books, but oh well, right? Lol
    .-= Kayla´s last blog ..Simple Joys Prize Pack Giveaway {Extended} =-.

Dead Daddy says:

I think the last thing I splurged on was a nice warm coat from Oakley, winters coming gotta have it right!?!?
    .-= Dead Daddy´s last blog ..Aloha Friday =-.

I’d say a ton of Yankee Candles. I just cannot resist.
    .-= Ellen Christian´s last blog ..Aloha Friday question =-.

Dinner at the Melting Pot. We’ve only spent over $100 on a meal once in our married life… this was it and it was just for Hubby and I. We just don’t have the $$ to do that more than once every 12 years or so ;)
    .-= Melissa´s last blog .. =-.

That would be dinner at Serendipity’s in New York City 2 weeks ago! And dessert! I had just found out the restaurant in the move Serendipity existed!!!
    .-= Debra @ A Frugal Friend´s last blog ..Halloween: Last Day to Win =-.

Kitchen knives from Cutco.
    .-= Pamela´s last blog ..Karoo, Karoo =-.

Shannon says:

Hi-Just found your blog, too late for last Friday but I will participate next Friday. I’m really happy to find your site! Although I am from Texas and live here now, I lived in Hawaii as a kid and it’s part of my spirit. I blog about it frequently in fact. So happy to see an Island blog, I’ll be following for sure!

Shannon
    .-= Shannon´s last blog ..Fresh Pumpkin Recipes: 5 Great Ways to Use Fresh Pumpkin =-.

Sara Broers says:

Enjoying your blog- Last thing I splurged on? Ummmm…….an air purifier. I know, kind of lame, but I really broke down to justify this purchase!
    .-= Sara Broers´s last blog ..Check out this Halloween Costume~ =-.

Half case of delicious Vampire wine…mmmm! It is really good, and we shared it with some wonderful friends on Halloween night.
    .-= Lorie Shewbridge´s last blog ..Girls and Shoes – Cartoon of the Day =-.

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource

This costs nothing but time and can be a
    great way to introduce new customers to your company and encourage loyalty within your current clientele.
    And it true, we are not born creative, creativity needs to developed within us bringing effective
    marketing results. You need not depend on phone book entry or restricted yellow pages and
    newspaper ad presentations, any longer.