October 8, 2009 by
Filed under aloha friday, daily life, memes

What was the last nice thing you’ve done for someone else?

Comment Spotlight by Design it Chic: I let someone cut in front of me at the grocery store line the other day! And it wasn’t even a pregnant lady, an old lady, or a sweet child.. it was a grown up with fewer items than me in his cart:) He looked strange at me .. showing me the “what-are-you-doing-crazy-alien-lady?-why-are-you-letting-me-in front-of-you?” look.. but i was glad i actually did smth for someone i didn’t know:) Aloha!

Comments

Mama Dweeb says:

I do nice things for my husband every day – get your outta the gutter LOL
    I do his laundry, pack his lunch, iron his shirts! (ironing is really rare around here, so Josh really appreciates it when it is done!)
    Aloha Friday!
    .-= Mama Dweeb´s last blog .. =-.

brandy says:

The nicest thing I have ever done…

I think maybe in one of the top spots is our first christmas being married we did a 12 days of christmas to our landlords at the time, with all sorts of fun goodies and little poems.

I’ve been praying for someone who is mad at me. I know she feels anger and hurt. So I continue to pray for her.
    .-= Renee´s last blog ..the update… or I’m such a sloth! =-.

blueviolet says:

I try to be a good person and do nice things every day so I can’t really think of anything that stands out.
    .-= blueviolet´s last blog ..Aloha Friday – Can you fake it? =-.

sagemom says:

First think I can thing of was letting a tourist from Alabama get a free Dole Whip with my entertainment book coupon =).

Deborah says:

I have two…Lucille Ball, I loved her and still watch I Love Lucy if I can find it! I also love Fran Dressur (?) Not sure how to spell her last name. But I think she is a riot!
    .-= Deborah´s last blog ..What’s wrong with this picture! =-.

Smellyann says:

I stayed home from work today to take care of my sick daughter, and I’ve been catering to her needs. She’s wearing me out! ;)

MommyAmy says:

I made dinner for my neighbor’s family across the street. She works late, and I knew that she would appreciate the help. She’s the kind of person who’s always helping others so I figured it was time someone helped her. :)
    .-= MommyAmy´s last blog ..Aloha Friday! =-.

Momisodes says:

I babysat my neighbors daughter after her she brought home a newborn baby :)
    .-= Momisodes´s last blog ..Because I failed at keeping a diary =-.

Megan says:

I’m bringing my BFF coffee {decaf of course} today when I go to visit her and her new baby!

I’m giving away a ton of beautiful prizes for the best comment answer to “What would say to inspire others during this economy?” Aloha Friday! :)
    -Marilyn

I gave something on Freecycle this week.
    .-= dramaqueensmum´s last blog ..Aloha Friday =-.

I always babysit my 3 grandchildren for my daughter as she has doctor appt etc every week. Yesterday at work I helped an elderly woman take some paper towel rolls off the top shelf….I usually end up helping alot of elderly shop. Also, there is one woman in a wheelchair and I help her get her grocery out of the freezer containers as its to deep for her to reach.
    .-= East Coast Wahine´s last blog ..Hawaiian Culture Weekend =-.

pinaymama says:

I think the last time I have done good with someone is with my mother where I send her some money so she can able to buy something for herself.
    .-= pinaymama´s last blog ..Aloha Friday: Apology Accepted or Not? =-.

angi says:

helped my daughter with her homework
    .-= angi´s last blog ..National Fire Prevention resources =-.

1stopmom says:

This morning I took the time out to explain to my dad how to enter giveaways online and answered all of his questions about starting a blog. It took a really long time but it made him happy!

I just baked a pie for my loving husband. :)
    .-= Muthering Heights´s last blog ..Before I Was A Mother =-.

I did numerous things with my grandkids last week…
    .-= Pamela´s last blog ..Grand Kid Briefs =-.

[...] Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So Kailana over at An Island Life thought that on Fridays it would be a good idea to take it easy on posting, too. Every week she [...]

Swoozie says:

I let someone cut in front of me at the Target store……..I was waiting for an employee to grab a copy of the new Snow White DVD for me (which had been released that day but wasn’t on the shelf yet?!)and I felt bad for the poor guy waiting in line behind me. Especially since he only had a few quick items.

A great question Kailani!
    .-= Swoozie´s last blog ..Aloha Friday! =-.

Stacie says:

The last nice thing I did was give my neighbors clothes that didn’t fit Brittany any more. She really needed them for her little one.
    .-= Stacie´s last blog ..First Daisy Meeting – Girl Scouts =-.