I was tagged by Beanish and Other Languages I’m Learning & JameeForever to do the 7 Random Things Meme. The only thing is that one says to list 7 random things and the other says 7 weird things. Therefore, I decided to do a little of both. Here goes:
- Now that we have our new floor, I HAVE to sweep it a few times a day. When we had carpets, I couldn’t see all the dust that accumulates.
- I love McDonalds french fries. Why? What makes it better than any other restaurant or fast food place?
- I’m dying to go to Disneyland again. I think I may have to bid for an LAX layover soon.
- After this week, Girlie Girl will be off from school for 3 weeks. How do people with normal Monday thru Friday jobs handle the track schools’ schedules?
- As much as I love my Palm Treo, I’ve recently upgraded my phone to the Verizon Voyager. It should arrive via FedEx this week. I can’t wait!
- I’m hooked on the Mario Party DS game. My favorite character is Peach because she’s so pretty in pink.
- After everything I went through with LASIK, I now need reading glasses. *sigh*
I now need to tag 7 people: Real Life, My Baby Advice, Amy’s Random Thoughts, Drama Mama, Melissa’s Idea Garden, Joyful Notes, & In My Own Skin.
I’m not sure who’s already done this so if you have, please don’t feel obligated.
Over at An Island Review, I had the opportunity to review the brand new, soon-to-be released Barney video. I’m not a huge Barney fan but this one was actually pretty entertaining and educational. Stop by and check out my review.
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.