Today I had planned to announce the top 3 nominees in each category for the 2008 Bloggy Hoss Elections. However, I’ve decided that everyone who was nominated will be able to participate. After all, it’s pretty amazing that in this huge blogosphere, someone actually thought enough of these wonderful bloggers to nominate them. Therefore, it’s going to take me a little longer to get the polls up but it will definitely be done by Monday at the latest since I have to work this weekend. Boy, going back to work full-time sure is cutting into my blogging time!
A while ago I was tagged by Cathi of The Way I See It . . . and Jennifer of Family Musings to do the 7 Things About Meme.
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you and list these rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag people at the end of your post and let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay, I’ve actually done this a few times already but since I heart Cathi and Jennifer so much, I’ll come up with 7 more things.
- I love brand spankin’ new calendars. I’m not sure why.
- Every night before I go to sleep, I have to have a bowl of cereal – usually Frosted Mini Wheats.
- I usually go to bed at midnight and wake up at 6am. Every morning when I wake up dead tired, I wish I had slept earlier the night before and vow to get to bed at a decent time that evening. Never happens. It’s a vicious cycle.
- I’m still trying to get over that cold I had about a month ago. This darn cough just won’t go away! Sometimes it sounds like I’m hacking up a lung. *yeah, lovely*
- I’m kind of looking forward to going back to work full-time this month. The extra income will be great. I didn’t realize how expensive I am.
- I forgot my wedding anniversary . . . again. DH didn’t forget our wedding anniversary . . . again. Bad wife!
- Do I still need to get him a gift if it’s after the fact?
This is what I received. A Roxy iPod Alarm Clock/Portable Speaker System to take on my layovers. Isn’t he the greatest? Can someone remind me to get him something for Father’s Day?
Owner of An Island Life. A flight attendant and mother to 3 beautiful girls. . . living a blessed life in Hawaii.