Beautify Your Heart (Giveaway)
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is Kristen H.
How’s your cholesterol level? Do you practice healthy eating habits to help keep your numbers in check? Well, now is the time to get a jump on it and be screened because February is Heart Health Month.
To promote this event, Metamucil and WomenHeart have teamed up to bring you the Beautify Your Heart campaign, a partnership that encourages women to get cholesterol screenings and helps them learn healthy habits for beautiful hearts.
Metamucil is encouraging 100,000 women to get their cholesterol screened and donating $100,000 to WomenHeart to help fund heart disease education and patient advocacy programs. “Desperate Housewives” star and heart health advocate Brenda Strong was the first of 100,000 women to get screened.
How can you participate?
- Find a cholesterol screening location in your area
- Learn heart healthy lifestyle tips and recipes
- Enter the “Beautify Your Heart” sweepstakes for a chance to win a heart makeover getaway for you and your friends
- Pledge to get a cholesterol screening
Start the new year off right by taking the first step to living a more healthy lifestyle.
How would like to win a surprise WomenHeart gift bag containing some additional information and heart healthy goodies, including a Metamucil sample? To enter,
- Stop by the Beautify Your Heart website before midnight, Jan 30th and check out the suggested heart-health goals.
- Then come back and mention in comments which goal you pledge to do. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email on Jan 31st.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Beautify Your Heart.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!