A Very Special Snowflake (Giveaway)
Here in Hawaii, we don’t get a whole lot of snow. In fact, my girls have only played in the snow once in their entire lives. That’s why they were so intrigued with the book A Very Special Snowflake by Don Hoffman.
Jeff and Veronica have lost their new puppy! The baker, the policewoman, the mail carrier, and other neighbors all try to help. But where could Snowflake be?
I have to say that we really enjoyed this book not only because it’s part of a world that we’re not used to but also because of the hilarious interactions among the people in the neighborhood. It was so funny that everyone misunderstood what the kids were looking for because of their dog’s name. Each time we turned the page, we anticipated yet another confusion! However, what we really enjoyed the most was trying to find the somewhat hidden Snowflake on every page. Little did Jeff & Vernonica know that Snowflake was with them all the time!
This book was quick and easy to read. The colorful illustations really brought the story to life and it is sure to become a family favorite!
I have a copy of A Very Special Snowflake to giveaway to one lucky winner! To enter:
- Just stop by Don Hoffman’s site before midnight, Feb 9th and check out his other books.
- The come back and mention which one is your favorite. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email on Feb 10th.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Don Hoffman.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to everyone world-wide! Good luck!
Thank you to Mom Fuse for this review opportunity!