You Can Make This (Giveaway)
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is comment #8: Susan Varney!
YouCanMakeThis.com was created by a mom who wanted to provide downloadable instructions on how to make just about anything from children’s boutique clothing and jewelry, to handbags, home decor and more. What makes the site unique is that these instructions are written by everyday moms who have an expertise in an area. They are written in a way that makes you feel you have a friend sitting right next to you, telling you what to do next. They all have detailed instructions and step-by-step full-color photos so even the most “craft-challenged” person can make these items for their homes and families.
In fact, if you’d like to try out some products for free, you can sign up for their FREE newsletter. After sign-up, you’ll receive a link to your email inbox asking you to confirm subscription. Simply click on that link, and you’ll receive all of these product instructions pictured here, plus an online video and digital scrapbooking frames.
You Can Make This has generously donated a $50 bundle of DIY instructions on how to make a Child/Adult Apron Set, Women’s Reversible Wrap Skirt, The “She Loves Me, She Loves Me KNOT” Handbag, The Reversible Patchwork Bucket Hat, Easy-Fit Pants, and Boys Ties. To enter:
- Just stop by You Can Make This before midnight, Feb 14th and check out their other instruction kits.
- The come back and mention which one is your favorite (besides those mentioned in the prize bundle). That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email on Feb 15th.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to You Can Make This.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to everyone! Good luck!