A while ago we received an old-fashioned wooden piano from my Aunt that’s over 25 years old. We love it! However, I was never sure on the best was to clean and preserve this beautiful treasure. So when I had the opportunity to try out the new Swiffer Dust & Shine Furniture Spray, I jumped at the chance. So far, I’ve loved all the products that Swiffer has come out with.
This was no different.
From the site: “Swiffer Dust & Shine furniture polish has a wax-free formula that cleans and conditions the many surfaces in your home. It’s a perfect furniture polish for cleaning wood furniture like chairs, end tables, and bookcases and a variety of other surfaces like leather and granite. It also leaves less greasy residue than the leading furniture polish and leaves behind a great shine.”
The great shape of the canister made it very easy to grab and hold on to and also helped to ensure an even spray. The light spray was non-greasy and easy to wipe away and the best part is that it didn’t leave a filmy residue or fill the air with a “cleanser” smell.
We give Swiffer Dust & Shine Furniture Spray two thumbs up!
You can try out a 9.7 oz can of Swiffer Dust & Shine for yourself! To enter:
- Stop by the Swiffer site before midnight Nov 1st and check out their various products.
- Then come back and mention in comments which one is your favorite. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified on Nov 2nd.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do any or all of the following. Just make sure you leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Swiffer.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!