Safety Caps (Giveaway)
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is comment #42: Lily Kwan
In this day and age of electronics, a lot of my girls’ games have to be plugged in to be charged. However, it can get dangerous when my daughters try to do this themselves. That’s why I was very interested in finding out more about Safety Caps.
The patented design of Safety Caps makes it virtually impossible for a child to swallow it. It measures 2 1/4″ inches wide with pacifier inspired holes on each side. These holes gives Safety Caps an additional measure of safety. And if safety wasn’t enough, these Safety Caps are made from a clearish white plastic that blends in with any home decor. After all, if a child doesn’t notice it they’re more likely to leave it alone.
I’ve had Safety Caps installed for the last week and Baby Bug hasn’t even noticed it! Since Girlie Girl is a little older, she did see the outlet coverings and it helps her to think twice before plugging in her Nintendo DS herself. It’s definitely given me piece of mind.
Get 10% off your Safety Caps order by using the code safetydad at checkout.
Safety Caps is determined to tell the world how hazardous regular outlet covers can be. To accomplish this, he is requesting that bloggers from every state let Ellen & Oprah know about this situation. In return, you may win 24 caps Safety Caps by participating in this giveaway. To enter:
- Just stop by with The Ellen Show or Oprah before midnight, March 31st and tell them that “My state loves Safety Caps!”
- Then come back and mention in comments that you did it. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email on April 1st.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Safety Caps.
- Follow Safety Caps @ safetydad.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!