Hint Cards & California Cut Flower Commission (Giveaway)
Do you love to receive flowers but rarely do? Do you wish there was a way you could hint to your loved ones that a bouquet of beautiful blossoms would be greatly appreciated? Well, now there’s Hint Cards being developed by the California Cut Flower Commission (CCFC).
As the saying goes, “April showers bring May flowers.” However, in a recent survey conducted by the CCFC we found that 42% of women don’t receive flowers as often as they would like. That’s why the CCFC has come up with a “Hint Card” to help deserving moms, such as yourself, drop a hint to that certain someone that they would like to receive a beautiful bouquet of the world’s freshest flowers, California Grown flowers!
These Hint Cards incorporate a little romance or a little humor and are the perfect size to be left under pillows, inside lunch bags, stuck on mirrors, tucked in billfolds, placed on plates or just delivered from hand to hand.
We received a set of these cute and colorful cards and found them to be the perfect way to “hint” to someone that I would love to receive flowers. They send the perfect message in a humorous and fun way!
So why is the CCFC doing this?
- 75% of all US grown flowers come from California, however they account for only approximately 25% of all cut flowers actually sold in the United States. The remainder is imported from South American countries.
- California’s cut flower industry generates $10.3 billion in economic impact for the State of California, and that’s good for all of us.
- The cut flower industry overall generates 121,950 California jobs and $3.3 billion in wages for other industries.
And look at the gorgeous flowers the CCFC sent me!
The CCFC is inviting you to enter to win a beautiful bouquet of flowers every month for a year! How cool is that? Just fill out this survey and you’ll be entered.
How would you like to win a set of 25 Hint Cards for yourself? To enter:
- Just be one of the first 25 people to mention in comments what your favorite flower is. That’s it!
- The winners will be notified via email and have 3 days to claim their prize.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!