This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is comment #184: Ellie W.
Now that Christmas is over, you know what’s next right? Valentines Day! And what goes really well with Valentines Day? Well, jewelry of course!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Twisted Silver is the imaginative trailblazer of the “convertible jewelry” movement. Belts become necklaces…become chokers… become multi-wrap bracelets! Rare is it to find a piece of jewelry always outside of the box, yet instantaneously fashionable and recognizable.
Because Twisted Silver lets you define how to wear the jewelry, your imagination is your only limitation. Give free reign to your individuality. One piece of jewelry…..SO many options! It’s great to be a girl!
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The Duo Earrings will add a little drama to any wardrobe! This beautiful piece is made of copper and glass with two staggered length pearl drops on a light weight chain. So versitile, the drop length is 3 inches and will look great with jeans or a night out on the town. They’re now on sale for only $15!
And if that’s not enough, there’s a great deal going on right now where if you purchase a Charming Bracelet, you’ll get another one for FREE! What a great gift idea for your BFF!
Twisted Silver has generously donated a pair of Duo Earrings to one lucky winner. To enter:
- Stop by Twisted Silver before midnight, Jan 14th and check out their gorgeous jewelry.
- Then come back and mention in comments “”What jewelry piece will be your reward for sticking to your new year’s resolution?” That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified on Jan 15th.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Twisted Silver.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
Error: Unable to create directory /nfs/c02/h06/mnt/46787/domains/islandlife808.com/html/islandreview/wp-content/uploads/2009/05. Is its parent directory writable by the server?