Turbo Tax has recently kicked off their second annual nationwide search for America’s Cutest Last-Minute Tax Deduction. Your baby could win a $5,000 United States savings bond (worth up to $10,000 upon maturity) and all babies born between Dec 1st - 31st, 2008 are eligible to win. To enter, parents or legal guardians should submit a photo online before January 9, 2009.
Last year’s winner was Baby Owen who won the honor of being voted America’s Cutest Last-Minute Tax Deduction for 2007. Check out his adorable video!
To launch this contest, Turbo Tax has generously donated 5 “Cutest Little Tax Deduction” rompers for 5 lucky winners! To enter:
- Just leave a comment before midnight, Dec 12th. That’s it!
- The random winners will be selected and notified on Dec 13th.
- The winners will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn more entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to America’s Cutest Last-Minute Tax Deduction.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to everyone world-wide. Good luck!