This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
The winner is Louise B.
When you were young, did your Mom ever leave little notes in your lunch box? Well, these loving messages have come a long way thanks to Kids Fun Cards.
From the site: “KidsLunchBoxCards are a super-fun alternative to the humdrum lunch-time napkin note. They revolutionize communication between moms and kids at that vulnerable ime during a long school day. A special note that says…I’m thinking of you.”
What a great way to tell your child you much you love them! These cards are colorful, fun, and also contain funny riddles that are sure to bring some smiles to the lunch table. The back of the cards are left blank so you can write your own personal message.
Not only are these cards great for lunch boxes but you could also put them in backpacks, coat pockets, and even under pillows! The uses for these cards are endless!
Kids Fun Cards has generously donated an entire set - 5 packs of 5 cards each - to one lucky winner. To enter:
- Stop by Kids Fun Cards before midnight, Sept 4th.
- Then come back and mention in comments one “cool idea“. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified on Sept 5th.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn more entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry.
- Subscribe to my NEW feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Kids Fun Cards.
- Place my NEW button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to US & Canadian addresses. Don’t forget to leave a way to contact you in case you win. Good luck!