This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for your participation!
The winner is comment #81: Denyse.
And what is Dot Girl?
From the site: “Our goal at Dot Girl First Period Products is that every girl has a positive first period experience and an empowered first step to womanhood. Terri and Kathy’s goal for the kit is to provide parents with the tools you need to explain the basics of menstruation to your daughters. And for the girls, they hope that having the kit will lessen their anxiety about their first period and instead turn it into a positive experience.”
My daughters are still too young to be thinking about their first periods but I do have a niece who had her very first period last month. Her Mom is a flight attendant who was away on a trip at the time and I think it would have been great if my niece had a Dot Girl kit at home for this very special occasion. Thankfully, Grandma was available to help but she’s now ready for next month with her cute little pink First Period Kit.
She really likes it because it looks just like a small pretty bag and no one would even guess what was in there. She can keep it in her school bag or locker and know that she’ll be prepared for the next time. The $23.99 kit contains:
- The Dot Girl’s First Period Guide™, a 12-page booklet with answers to common questions
- The Dot Girl’s Period Calendar™, a simple way for a girl to track her periods
- One Ultra Thin Kotex® Pad With Wings upgraded item
- Two Kotex® Lightdays® Panty Liners upgraded item
- Kotex® product brochure (product claims only valid within the U.S.) new item
- One store coupon for FREE Kotex® products (valid only within the U.S.) new item
- Reusable Dot Girl™ Warm Pad, a heating pad handy for soothing cramps upgraded item
- Scensibles™ Petite Pak (3 disposal bags inside) new item
- Hand Wipes
This is a special and sometimes scary time in a girl’s life. Why not make things a little easier for her with a Dot Girl’s First Period Kit. They’ll thank you for it!
I have one Dot Girl’s First Period Kit (blue) for one lucky winner. To enter:
- Stop by Dot Girl before midnight, Jan 6th and check out their other products.
- Then come back and mention which one you find most interesting (besides the First Period Kit). That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified on Jan 7th .
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Dot Girl.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to everyone world-wide! Good luck!
Thank you to Mom Fuse for this great review opportunity!