Waggit Again (Giveaway)
The winner is comment #60: Mandee.
Who doesn’t love a good dog story? Well, Waggit Again definitely provides great reading for the whole family.
The first time it happened, Waggit was just a puppy. But now he is lost again, and this time far away from home. How will he ever get back to where he belongs? Just when all hope is lost he finds two new and very unusual friends. Are his troubles over? Or are they just beginning?
We found Waggit Again to be a great family story. The larger print makes this book very easy to get through and the vocabulary easy for Girlie Girl to understand. In fact, she was able to read most of the book on her own with just a little help from me.
The story really held my daughter’s interest and they just couldn’t wait to find out how it all ended. However, what I really like about Waggit Again is the positive messages it portrayed. It also made you sympathize with strays and the hard life they have living on the streets. Kind of makes me want to go out and adopt a dog right now!
I have a copy of Waggit Again for one lucky winner! To enter:
- Just mention in comments before midnight, March 27th what your favorite animal story is. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email on March 28th.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to HarperCollins.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to everyone world-wide! Good luck!