Got Free ECards ($25 Target.com Giveaway)
The winner is comment #136: Kathy Pease.
With Father’s Day coming up fast, now is the time to get all that last minute shopping done. Got Free Ecards would like to make your gift giving a little easier by offering Free Father’s Day Ecards and Free Printable Cards for everyone! There are no hidden costs to send or receive their animated ecards, no matter which type or category of animated ecards you choose. Every animated ecard on their site is free to send and to receive.
The great thing about this site is that you do not need to register in order to send your card. Just pick your card, add in the basic “To” and “From” info and hit send. That’s it! You can even schedule your card to be sent at a later date. That’s is definitely a great feature for those who tend to forget when the big day arrives.
At Got Free Ecards they promise that “you and your card recipients won’t be bombarded by lots of e-mails from our company or affiliates.” And that’s always a great thing in my opionion.
So stop by Got Free Ecards today and make your Father’s Day ecard today!
Got Free Ecards has generously donated $25 to Target.com for one lucky winner! To enter:
- Stop by Got Free Ecards before midnight, June 17th and check out their great card designs.
- Then come back and mention in comments which card is your favorite. That’s it!
- A random winner will be selected and notified via email soon thereafter.
- The winner will then have 3 days to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra ticket but you must leave a separate comment for each one.
- Subscribe to my feed.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Got Free Ecards.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Place my button in your sidebar.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!
|About the author:
Owner and founder of An Island Life. Sharing my life as a mother to 3 wonderful daughters, working as a flight attendant, and living a blessed life in Hawaii.